CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Raamin dressed really well and was trying hard to contain her excitement.
Raamin and Rimsaa went to the restaurant where Taimoor was already seated and was doing something on his laptop.
They sat and Raamin said hurry up havent got all day. Taimoor closed the laptop and looked at her. Assalamualaikum he said. Walaikumsalam she replied. Yh what she said. How are u Rimsaa he asked. Before Rimsaa could answer we are all ok Raamin said. Shes fine, i am fine our familys are too. Just then their conversation was disturbed by Raamins phone beep. Rimsaas mum had an asthma attack Raamins brother Hamzah said. Shes at the hospital down the road. Get here.
Raamin told Rimsaa and they both ran out. Taimoor followed them and had the courtesy of taking them to the hospital. Thank you Rimsaa said. They went in and Taimoor parked the car. He went in and went to the praying area. He prayed and Raamin was out of words. He then asked Raamins mum what happened and then went to see the doctor. Who is he Raamins mum asked? Raamin didnt know what to say so she simply said a friend whos also a neighbour mama. Met him in the gathering and when he saw us walking in the rain he offered a lift.
He came back and waited with them. Shes now stable the doctor said but we will keep her under observation. Taimoor went to the door of the ward Rimsas mum was in and when he saw her state, his eyes filled with tears.
U ok Raamin asked? Yh he smiled.
Taimoor left the time Raamins mum went to sign the discharge forms..