Chapter 3- Of course...

Annas POV
*At School*
"Hey Anna!" My friend Delaney says, when I look behind me, my smile turns to a frown and I sigh. "Whats wrong?" Delaney asks. "I was hoping Bri would be with you. She didnt come to class today...Again." I say, giving up hope. "Her own parents dont even know where she is..Did she...run away???" I ask. At the break of tears.

I start wiping away my tears while being hugged by my friend delaney. "Its ok, She would never leave us, not without telling us why." Delaney says reassuringly. "Ya, which makes me think she got kidnapped." "Or....Shes gonna come back. Its only been around 2 days Anna. Its alright. I promise she'll come back. Her and Gemma." Delaney says. "you're right. Lets go to chorus." I say and we grab our bookbags and head off to chorus.

(a/n IRL anna doesnt take french but in this, WHYNOT!)

After chorus, Me and Delaney run into our friend. Lee. "Hey Lee!!" Delaney says waving at her to come over. "Off to french?" she asks. "Yup! We're all in the same french class so, why not walk together?" Delaney says. While I just stand there, looking down. Wondering where Brianna could be in this world.

"Let's go Anna." Lee says patting me on the back. "Alright...." I say while we start walking off towards the French trailer.

Gemmas POV
Me and Brianna climb into the car, while we're heading to the destiantion. Which we still dont know yet. Brianna elbows me in my arm, I swiftly move my head in her direction. She does a motion with her hand to come closer, so thats what I do. She whispers in my ear, loud enough for only me to hear.

"I have a bad feeling about these guys..." She says and when I look at her face, she has a concerned face on her. But when I look in her eyes, I see sadness,concern, and hurt.

The car stops abruptly. "Ow!!" Brianna says rubbing her head. "We're here." The one drving says. "Mk." Bri says. We both get out of the car to see our parents...with their Arms crost, and eyebrows raised. Waiting for an explination. "We have nothing to say to you." Brianna says, I lok at her with a very worried expression on my face. "Dont be Direspectfull to me." Our Father says.

"I just did." Brianna says, looking at him, pure hatrid in her eyes. "Go teach our daughter a leason." Our mom says while my father goes over to Brianna and grabs her arm, dragging her in the house. I her a slapping sound and faint crying. I wince in empathy for my sister.

"Gemma, I need to be honest with you. Brianna is adopted. Shes been to many orphanages, and many familys. All have given her away in less than a week. They all said she was to violent. When we arrived at the orphange to pick her up. We saw hope and sadness in her eyes. When we brought her home, you two got along really well. you were 4 at this time. She was 2 when we got her. I dont know how a two year old could be violent. Then we saw. she would constantly punch walls. We both said 'Such a disprectful child' and we were about to give her back then you stopped us. The only reason we kept her for this long is because of you. Our only child." My mom said to me, a stern expression on her face.

"I DONT GET IT! WHY DO YOU GUYS CONSTANTLY ONLY ABUSE HER! SHE AHS TP MAKE EXCUSES AT SCHOOL SAYS SHE TRIPED AGAIN!" I say, screaming at my mother. she takes two steps back at my disrespectful attitude. "You know why? Cause she isnt our child. We never thought of her as our child." She says so blankly, I couldnt believe it.

"Looks like shes a bad influence on you. Looks like its finally time to give her away." My mom says. "You are not giving her away. I WONT LET YOU!" I Say, yelling in anger and depression. "We are, you can't stop us." She says and walking into our home. I lok through the window. Seeing my sister being beaten to the ground, kicked, punched, slapped. Everything. I couldnt bare to look. I walked inside and did something I thought I could never do.