Part 12- Time to Design!

Gemma's POV

I wake up, realizing im in my bed. 'Bri must have put me here....' I think and get out of bed. I wake up Kunjai, who was sleeping next to me. I put on some new clothes and walk to the kitchen and make some cereal.

I walk to the living room, noticing the TV is still on, with Brianna and Dianna on the couch. Asleep. 

I smile at them and sit down next to Bri and turn the volume on the TV a little more. I finish my cereal and put the bowl in the sink. I wake Bri up and hand her some cereal as well. That I made before I woke her up. She subconsciously grabs it and starts eating.

After she eats the cereal she chugs the milk and puts it in the sink. She sits down on the Couch and we just sit there in silence.

Knock Knock Knock  We hear, coming from the door, obviously.  I get up and open the door to see Mashina. "Hello, girls! Hope you had a nice rest. Since it's a Saturday today, I thought you girls would Like to do some training. And no, it's not gonna be long training. Its just gonna be an hour of practicing the powers you already have control of. to make sure you understand it." Mashina informs us. I and Bri give a drowsy 'ok.' and say we'll be down in a few minutes.

A few minutes later, Me, Bri, Kunjai, and Dianna, all arrive at the lab. 'I gave you guys the wrong information. My bad. Its gonna be two to three hours.  We want to make you guys superhero suits while you train.

Immediately Bri's head perks up, and she wide awake. "CAN WE CHOOSE THE COLORS! OOHHH AND OUR NAMES!! AND OUR PATTERNS! AN-" "SHUT UP! GIVE HER TIME TO SPEAK CHILD!" I yell at her, making her give me a 'you're no fun' look.

'Yes Bri, to all of those." Mashina says and Bri starts jumping up and down, There is no way I'm stopping her. She has freaking strength. I grab her and one wrong slip of a finger and I'll be on the ceiling. 

"Bri, please calm down. Gem is gonna give us her description of what colors, pattern. name, etc. First, since she's older and more mature at the current moment. Go off and use that energy of yours to train." Mashina says, pointing to Bri's training door and Bri looks down, sad, and walks through the door. Dianna not far behind.

"Alright, Gemma. First, what colors would you like?" Mashina asks me. "Hmmm? I would like Blue, Pink, And Purple. Purple and pink can be a light color if you would like. Those colors are the colors of my Minecraft characters hair!" I say.

"Ok, what about the pattern?" She asks. "Hmmm....Kinda like Kunjai. he has a sleek fur so, can My design kinda be like that as well?" I ask and she gives a nod.

"Mask or No?" 'Yes. Can the mask be light Pink?" I ask, and Mashina nods her agreement. 

"Contacts? To hide your real eye color?" She asks. "No, I dont think so. I have contacts to help me see so." I say and she understands why.

"Two more questions left." She says. I nod.

"What material? or like, type? Like, jumpsuit, t-shirt, etc." "Kinda like a sleek leather type jumpsuit. If you've watched Miraculous LadyBug, kinda like how their suits look." I reply, and she nods, and someone in the back looks up 'Images of MIraculous LadyBug'.

"Lastly, Hero Name." She asks.

"Hmm. Let me think about that one for a minute. Can I think about it while you question Bri?" I ask and she nods. "Go get Bri for me while you think."She asks and I nod, going towards Bri's door. With Kunjai close behind.

I open the door to see Brianna running around the track. "AND TIME!" A man says and Bri catches her breath. Bri notices me and walks over. "Whats up Gem?" She asks.

"They're gonna ask you the que-" And just like that, she's gone. 

Hmm, Gemsong, Nah. That's my MC user, they'd know. Raven...Hmm. I like that name. Ravens are Blackbirds and Kunjai is black. I like that name.

I walk over to my door and train. Going in front of walls and testing my invisibility.

Brianna's POV

I run over to Mashina, and she starts asking me the questions. "What colors?" "Black, Light blue, and pale or lime green."

"Pattern?" "Cheetah."

"Mask?" "Sure."

"Contacts?" "HELL NO!"

"Material? Like, jumpsuit, etc." "Hmmm, jumpsuits and leather. Whatever kind that Gem looks like kinda." 

"Hero name?" "Guepard Bleu. It means Blue Cheetah in French."

"Alright, go get Gem."

"GEM! THEY WANT YOU AGAIN!" I yell and she rushes over to me. "Mk!" she says and runs off.

As I'm walking to my door I hear her say. "I want my hero name to be raven!" She says and goes to her door. Then We train for an hour and a half. Dying inside.

ALRIGHT!

BAI!

BRI OUT!