Part 30- THE FINALE!

Gabriels POV

I knew Brianna had a secret, buttttttttttt, theres one problem.

Her and her sister get angry kinda quick. I know that from personal experience.

And they're pissed, have magic, are superheroes, and   their Bri and Gem.

"Ooooooo, he's DEADDDDD!!!!"' I hear a scream.

"You think, you can come here. Trap us. Hurt our classmates, our school, and think that your gonna get away with it?" Gem says.

"Of course I am. You arnt the only ones with Magic." The man says with a smirk.

Briannas POV

Then, we both get sucker punched from some plants?

"My name is, Lanna. Remember me Bri? I came here undercover. And I have magic too, we figured out the formula. So, I've wanted to fight you ever since I found out it was you. Now, come at me."

"I got you Bri. You can fight her, I got the other guy." I nod at her and focus all my attention on Lanna. Something about her is familiar. Like, I know her from somewhere.... but I can't remember where.

I know its something. I know it but I dont.

I look at her "Ya know girl, I just so happen to have fire magic. And you just so happen to have plant grass magic whatever things. I would say you have more of a disadvantage." I say, cocky as ever.

"Magic is only useful when put in the right hands!" Lanna yells, surrounding me with plants.

"AND MAGIC IS USELESS WHEN PUT INTO YOURS!" I yell, lighting it all on fire.

As I burn the plants away Lanna grabs Gabriel and says "You may have fire magic and can burn my plants away. But you are a well known superhero. Forced to do the right thing. You can't just let a student die...can you?" She says, pointed a gun to Gabriels head.

"I don't have to save him though." I say, hand on my hip.

"Fine. Then I'll kill him." She says, pushing he trigger a little more, clearly trying to psych me out.

"Then do it."

"BRIANNA I KNOW YOU HATE ME BUT PLEASE!" Gabriel pleads.

"Kill. Him." I say, looking straight at her.

As I say that a gun shot resinates through the schoolyard, a bloody Gabriel on the ground, dead.

"SOME SUPER HERO SHE IS!" I hear a teacher yell running towards him.

I put a fire wall around me and Lanna, as well as Gabriels dead body.

"Wow. You really are heartless. You just saw one of your classmates get shot in the head and no emotion." She says with a smirk.

"You name is ruined, you'll never get it back."

"But I don't have to get my name back if it was never ruined." I say, smirk slowly forming across my face as 'Gabriel' slowly evaporates.

"What the-"  "I'M UP HERE!!" Gabriel screams.

Everyone looks up to a tree and sees Gabriel, fire under his feet.

"Listen up sweetheart, I know how to handle my magic. I can create duplicates of people. I can also fly using my fire magic since heat rises so enough heat will bring me up. You have nothing to stand on. No ground. Your on my turf. And what I say, goes. And your trapped here and you cant leave. The fire goes down to the ground and as high up as the clouds. I'd like to see you win this one, sweetie." I cockily say.

I can see her eyes glaring at me, even through her dense hair. She rushes at me, right as her own plants grab onto her feet.

"What the?? I SENT THEM TO ATTACK YOU!" She screams, as another set of plants grab onto her wrists.

"You said that magic is only useful when put into the right hands, right? Well, magic only responds to those who have enough will power to use it. Your mind is clouded from anger. You cant think properly. You are your own enemy." I say as I'm engulfed in flames as I slowly walk towards her.

"The only person who can get out of that is you. But you'll be long gone before then." The fire wall goes down and I snap my fingers.

About 10 feet away Diane is bolting towards us and lunges herself onto Lanna.

"UHGG!" She yells in agony and pain.

"Didn't know about Diane, now did you?" I say as I kneel down to her level.

"I think were done here." And with that, Diane bites her neck and holds on for around 5-10 seconds. Her eyes slowly shut and Diane release.

Her pray has been captured.

I look towards Gem and see the man floating lightly around a cube of solid water. I look at Gem who's mouth slowly forms into a smirk as the water cube disappears instantly.

I walk over to the man and can't feel a pulse, feel a heartbeat, or see him breathing.

Damn, drowning, that sucks.

I look at Gem and she looks over at Lanna.

We both walk towards the group of children.

"Were sorry if this scared you. Were sorry if you think we lied. If you don't want us here, we'll leave. I hope you'll forgive us for what we've done here today... and.." I look up at Gabriel, "sorry for having you fake die."

Cheers, laughter, claps, all things good are heard around the bus lot.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!"

"YOU HAVE A PET CHEETAH?!?!"

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE THAT WAS DOPE!"

"I DON'T WANT TO GET ON THEIR BAD SIDE!"

Me and Gem look at each other and laugh.

We look towards the news crew and look at the camera.

"Now thats a rap folks. See ya next time!" I smile and we all go home. Tired, happy, some afraid, but everyone is excited about school.

And what horrors might bring us.

"I can't wait for school."

I HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED THIS ENDING. DAMN TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH HUH? IM SO SORRY IT TOOK LONG AND THIS ENDING IS PROBABLY REALLY BAD BUT WHAT EVER.

BAI!

And IF YA WANT ANOTHER BOOK LET ME KNOW! ALRIGHT! BAIII!!

BRI OUT! And then