Part 23- Reveal

Briannas POV

Im taking deep breaths on the bus, until Gem comes on.

"Hey Bri!" She cheerfully says, even though I know shes very bored, because of, well, school.

"Hey...." I say in a low monotone voice.

"Whats wrong?" She asks, worried and confused.

"I'll tell you at 'home'." I tell her, putting in my earbuds and looking away from her worried face.

We get dropped off and I just hang my head, eyes closed, listening to music, thinking about how I'm going to tell them that I, Brianna Crest, let it slip that I, was Bleu Guepard.

I ran into the lab door shortly after, "GEM! Why didn't you warn me?!?" I ask, frustrated and rubbing my head in the now, red spot on my forehead.

"I did, just, whispered it..." "GEM!" She bursts out laughing.

I roll my eyes and open the door.

I see Mashina with her clip board, turning her head and greeting us with a smile while walking forward.

"Hello girls! How was school?" She asks, in a pleasant mood...for now.

"Hey uh, Mashina, I need to tell you and Gem something." I say, regretting telling them at all.

"Ok?" Her face contours into a mixture of worry and hesitation.

We walk over to a corner and I take a deep, shaky breath.

"I-I-" "It's fine Bri, we wont be mad, no matter what you say." Gem says, comfortably.

"I-I- I let it slip that I was Bleu Guepard." Their eyes go wide and mouths open to an 'O' shape.

"Why! And HOW!" Mashina demands. I wince at her yelling at me.

"Two men with guns came and hey ran into our classroom, guns in hand, and quickly scooped up my friend Katherine. I went to help but my friend Annabelle stopped me saying, 'We better just wait for the cops. Or Bleu Guepard.' And I couldn't help.

"The men, they got impatient and put the gun to Katherines head, the other scooped up Hannah and did the same to her. I, I couldn't just let hem potentially kill my friend. I had to do something. I ended up throwig desks at them, running around, and knocking them out. Burning them to be sure. I got my suit on before the cops came,

"I asked the whole class to keep the secret but I doubt they will, its not like many like me." I closed my eyes and took another non-shaky, deep breath.

"Im gonna go to sleep now, night." And just left upstairs to be greeted by my Cheetah, Diana.

DAMN THIS IS SAD! WILL THEY TELL? WILL MASHINA MURDER MY FACE? IDK!

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I forgot XD

BAI!

BRI out!