Chpater 6

Briannas POV
After I put on my regular clothes. I went downstairs and got my stuff. And I asked my teachers for the homework, if any. I walked upstairs and went to the office. When I walked in I saw Gem sitting there on the chairs and 2 men, wearing black suits and sunglasses. Diffrent ones from the last ones.

"Are you Brianna?" One asked. I nodded. "Good, You and your sister. Come with us." they said and Gemma stood up. They both went out first and Me and Gemma right behind them.

We got into this black car. Me and gemma in the back. "So do you girls live on Dralconag Lane?" One asked. (I couldnt come up with anything XD)

"Not really, our house is really far away from it..but were on it." Gemma responds. (OMG IM TRYING TO LISTEN TO MUSIC AND ANNA AND DELANEY ARE SPAMMING THE GROUP CHAT! IM TELLING THEM/ YOU GUYS TO SHUT UP!) (Ok...Were good.)

"Is this your house?" ONe says, and the one thats not driving shows us a picture of our house. "Yes, Why and How do you know where we live?" I asked, concerned.

"OK, just making sure." "We will explain everything when we get to where we are heading."

"Yes Sir." Me and Gemma say, and put our headphones in and start listening to music.

*Headphones*

We could hide away in daylight
We go undercover, wait out the sun
Got a secret side in plain sight
Where the streets are empty, thats where we run

Everyday people do everyday things but I
Can't be on of them
I know you hear me
We are a diffrent kind

We can do anything
WE COULD BE HEERROOEEESSSSSS
We could be heroessss Me and You!

(IF you wanna lsten to full song/ wnat to know the song its.... Heores By Alesso (Feat. Tove Lo) And covered/nightcore version by Nightcore Reality!Well the version Im listening to is covered by them.)

*30 mins later*

"We're here." One says and They open the doors for us. "Thank you." Me and Gemma thank. They nod.

We step out to see this HUGE building. "Follow us." They instruct. "mhm!" Me and Gem hum, still in awe.

We walk in and all these people in science lab coats turn to us. And they all say "aRE YOU TWO GEMMA AND BRIANNA CREST!?!?!?" "Yes...." Me and Gem answer, clearly confused on whats going on.

"PLease, Don't worry. You arnt in trouble, nor will we hurt you." A girl with Brunette Hair thats tied into a pony tail says soothingly. "We are simply really happy thats all. We heard that the person who stole out tests from us injected them into you. Is that true?" She asks.

"Well...I dont know if we are the people you're looking for, or if these are the right test tubes but I think we were." I say and go into my jacket and pull out the test tube/syringe type things and show them to her. "Yes! Those are what we were talking about. PLease follow me. We are going to test you guys. Dont worry, you wont be hooked up to anything." She says nad Gemma lets out a sigh of releif.

We start following her and we see a cheetah in a cage. "LOOK GEM! ITS A CHEETAH!" I say, jumping up and down. Cheetahs are my favorite animal. "Woah..." Gem says in awe. Do you guys like cheetahs?" The Brunette asks. "Well my sister here does, Cheetahs are her favorite animal." Gem answers for me.

I'm to shcked and happy to function currently. "Well than we'll start with this test first then." The Brunette says, going over to a cable like thing and pressing a button. Opening the glass walls that are containing the cheetah. "AHH!" Gem screams. "AWESOME!" I say and run over to the cheetah. "BRIANNA ARE YOU CRAZY!" Gem screams. "GIRL! PLEASE DONT GO NEAR THE CHEETAH! ITS NOT SUPER USED TO NEW PEOPLE" The brunette warns but I block them all out and go inside the containment.

"Hi there cheetah!" I say in a calming voice and i slowly walk over towards the cheetah, with authority. SO it knows If it attacks me, it might have a fight.

It slowly goes in to a crouched position and walks towards me. "Good..." I say and hold out my hand. I then put it on it's head and start petting it. I start smiling. I stand up from me bending over and walk over to Gemma, the cheetah follows me.

"How...did....you....." The brunette says in awe and Gem is just cowaring, terrified. "It was pretty simple. Shes already acustomed to this plae and to people. But since shes been locked up in that 'cage' type thing shes not used to new people. SO i simply had to aproach her showing authority but also showing kindness." I say like ve done it before.

I was just saying things that made sense to me. IN reality I just tried using normal cat techniques on it. Hehehehe. "Wow." The brunette says.

"Its fine gem. just put out your hand." I say and she violently shakes her head no. I roll my eyes and grab her hand, making it go infront of the cheetah and the cheetah sniffs her. "There. Now was that so hard!" I say and she says. "Oh shut up!" She says and i laugh.

"Ok girls. Bring Dianna with you." She says and I guess the cheetah is a girl named Dianna. I nod and start following her. Snapping my fingers, signalling Dianna to follow me.

"Excuse me miss, Me and Gem are very confused. ONe, Where are we. Two, whats your name. Three, How do you know about us. Four, Why are we here?" I say, aksing questions.

"You are currently in the place that tries making 'magic' or 'super powers', we are called Crystal and Magic INC." She answers. "THIS IS CRYSTAL AND MAGIC INC!" We say, having the other scientists look at us and me and gem just shrink. "Hehe, yes. Also, My name is Manisha. We also know about you cause your syringes have a tracking device attacked to them when we made them. And fouth you are here because.....those syringes hold super powers. And since they were injected into you, we want to see if they work. IF they do, we'll stop trying to make super powers and start training you to understand your powers." She sayd and Me and gemma stop in our tracks.

'EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!?" Me and Gem yell at the top of our lungs, shock, confused, excited. Almost every emotion but sadness and angry and jelousy. All the happy and confused emotions.

"Yes, I know its hard to beleive but yes. You have powers." Manisha says. "AWESOME!" Me and gemma say jumping up and down excitedly. Dianna sees this and start swishing her tail back and forth. Shes like a gigantic cat! Wait....she is.......

We start following Manisha again and we're outside in a track. "I want both of you to line up there." Manisha says and me and Gemma do as told. Then Dianna goes right next to me. "NOw you will be racing each other, but also be racing Dianna. IF you got test #1 thenyou will be able to run faster than Dianna. Now if you run as fast as her it means that your powers are still..deveploing, persay." Manisha explains and me and gemma nod and get into postion.

"3...2...1..GO!" She yells and we run. Gemma is 3 feet behind me and im 1 foot away from Dianna. I start picking up the pace and am now right next to Dianna. Gemma gave up already. ME and Dianna finsh side by side. "Well, looks like Ms. Brianna won." Manisha says and I dance a victory dance. Im VERY competitive.

"Wait. Does thta mean I have speed?" I ask and Manisha nods. "YASSS!!!" I scream happily. "GO ME! GO ME! GO ME! GO  ME!" I start chanting.

"That means That gemma, Got water, invisability, and Smarts. And you go Fire, Speed, and Strength." Manisha tells us.

ANOTHER CHAPTER THATS OVER 1000 WORDS! I JUST GET SUCKED IN! ANYWAY GUYS! HERES A LITTLE INFO!

The name Manisha: Means Brilliant,Intellegent,Well learened, Wise, Knowledgeable,intellectual. And is a name for a Girl. Not Unisex. Religon is Greek. And origin is Korean.

The name Dianna: Goddess of Swiftness and beauty. For a Girl. Origin is African american. Religon is Greek.

Bai!

BRI OUT!