Chapter 13-Fire alarm

Brianna's POV

I wake up from a deep slumber to gems FACE inches from mine. "AH!" I exclaim, popping up. Gem starts laughing. "Not cool gem, No cool," I tell my older sister. She wipes a tear from her eye, "Yea but, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" She says.

"ya ya, shut up." "W- I mean you have five minutes to get ready for school. The whole day they're gonna be making our su-" "Done." "I HATE YOU!"

We argue all the way to school. Then we split. 

During school, I get called to the office to pick up my 'gym uniform', in reality. It's probably my suit.  

I grab it and My gym clothes are actually in there. Then I realize my suit is INSIDE the uniform. Nice job. I go back to my locker and put it up. Halfway into science, the fire alarm goes off. So we all line up, leaving our stuff and rush. I use my speed and grab my suit in case. And hide it in my jacket.

We line up and there is ACTUALLY a fire. "shit...." I whisper silently.  I see Gem run out with her class.

We both look at each other and nod. I'm in the back so I quickly run out. And gem goes invisible.

I hide behind a tree and change.

"let's do this." I hear behind me. It's gem without her mask. "Put it on together?" She asks. We haven't put them on yet.

I nod and we put it on. She goes invisible and starts running. I use my speed. "THERE ARE 10 STUDENTS MISSING!!!" "THERE ALL GIRLS FROM MY CLASS!" I hear an eighth-grade teacher say. I run in front of her. "What room. Tell me. Now." I say. She tells me her number. "RAVEN! YOU HEAR THAT!" I yell at Gem. She goes back into normal to be seen and everyone's eyes go wide in awe. "GOT IT!" She says.

 A news crew is here recording it all, everyone's phones are out. 

I remember my training and breath in. All the fire goes to my mouth.

"AWESOMEEE!!!!!" I hear most kids say. "EVERYONE! I WANT YOU ALL THE STAY PUT!" I say. in a commanding tone. Everyone nods.

"GUEPARD BLEU! THE GIRLS ARE ON THE ROOF!" Raven informs me. "WHAT!?!" "THERE IS SOMEONE UP THERE WITH THEM!" "GREAT!"

I look around and see a pole.

I go over to the metal pole. And pick it up. Everyone looks at me in awe. I go to the back and run. "SHES THE ONE THAT SAVED ME! SHE HA SUPER SPEED!" I hear a girl say in the background. I use the pole and launch my self up. Dropping the pole. Gem moves her hand and water comes from the nearby river and stops the pole from harming any students.

I grab onto a window ledge and start jumping up. "RAVEN! GO UP THERE FROM THE INSIDE! MOST OF THE FIRE SHOULD BE GONE!" I yell at Gem and she nods her agreement.

I get up onto the roof, and a guy immediately points a gun at me. "DONT MOVE!" He yells at me. I see the girls crying on the floor. just then the door to the roof opens, but no one came in. 

"Shes invisible," I whisper. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" "RUN GIRLS!" I say and they all dart down the stairs. Except one. She got a knife to her neck, he was able to grab her before she left. 

"MOVE AND SHE GETS IT!" "Bring it!" I yell and use super speed and grab the girl. And move the knife away from her, it cuts her skin and she screams. "DIE!!" The man yells. "Behind you," I say and Gems there. I jump off the building with the girl in my arms.

I land on my feet and set the girl down gently. I look around and the other girls are down here. "Phew." I let out a sigh of relief. "HEADS UP!" I hear Raven say and throw the guy down. She has the knife he used in her hand. 

I catch the guy by the collar. "Police, you take him," I say, and the police come and handcuff him.

Once Raven jumps down. EVERYONE comes up and asks us questions. The teacher tells them to stay in a line. But some of the kids that are in the seventh run up to us. The news crew asks us questions.

"WHATS YOUR NAME! HOW DID YOU GET YOUR POWERS! HOW OLD ARE YOU!" the reporter asks us on rapid fire. I and Gem look at each other.

"all of that is classified information, but we will tell you this. this school and town si under the protection of Raven and Guepard Bleu." I say into the mic. And raven goes invisible and I Jump up onto the roof and jump over to the woods, unchanged, and run behind Kayla. "BRI DID YOU SEE THEM!" "YA, THAT WAS AWESOME!" 

And that's the day when I and Gemma had two identities.  

AWESOME! I KNOW! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!

BAI!

BRI OUT!