Chapter 15- Nearly Caught

Briannas POV
I rush away from Gabriel and run into the girls locker room. And qucikly change and put the stuff in my locker. I put my hair up cause Mr.Patrickson makes all girls put their hair up. Even though I take it out half way and then he yells at me. But whatever.

Why would he ask that question? Does he know? How did he know I wasnt there? I kept thinking over and over again on a loop. I couldnt stop. I need to know why he asked that. What's his next class??? Oh wait..It's Forth Period. HE HAS HIS NORMAL SUBJECT CLASSES AFTER!

"Damnit...." I whisper. My Friend Katherine starts talking to my other Friend Kelly and they ask me a question. "Hey Bri! Are you ready for the pacer?" "WE HAVE PACER TODAY!?!" I say, surprised. "Ya. Did you forget?" She asks. "DANG IT! I DID FORGET!" Thats not good.....What if I acidently use my powers??!?!?!

"First class up is Mr.Patrickson!" Of Course....

We all line up.

"The fitness gram pacer test is a multi process test, where you will be running back and forth, and stop until you hear this sound *beep* a full lap will be completed once you here this sound *dignel ling* Alright line up at the start. Are you ready? On your mark, get set. Go!"

We all walk to the end. Then start jogging. Then speed jogging. Then running.

40 laps later

I'm brething hevily, and my face is red. But I refuse to loose to Tyson.. I Refuse.

35 laps later

WHY HASNT SHE STOPED YET! WE'RE ON LAP EIGHTY NOW!

"I'm sorry students. We forgot to inform you that we will not be stoping the pacer test like usual where we would be stopping it at Seventy-Five. We will be stopping it when the last person cant go anymore.

20 more laps

"YOU'RE DOING BETTER THAN LAST YEAR BRI! LAST YEAR YOU GOT EIGHTEEN! THIS YEAR YOU HAVE OVER 90!" "SHUT UP TYSON! I REFUSE TO GET LESS THAN YOU!" I Yell at him, picking up the speed.

*Flashback*

"Whenever you are running and cant use your super speed. close you eyes and run, and breath in deeply when you stop, twice. You will get your breath back.." "OK! THANKS MASHINA!"

*End of Flashback*

I close mY eyes and stop, I only have like 4 seconds to breath. I breath deeply. I use my one break. to walk. I feel restored!

The bell goes off and I run back to the line, you're aloud to walk for one lap as far as you can, then turn back at the next bell. ONly once.

I Run faster than Tyson, using my speed but to where noone would be able to tell it was unnatural.

50 laps later

"I give up!" Tyson says and running out to get water.

"YES! Let me get to an even number first!" I say and keep going.

105 laps later

"YES! TWO HUNRED AND FIFTY LAPS!" I Scream in happiness. My throat doesnt burn like usual but im thirsty. I g out and get water, for like five whole minutes.

I Go over to Mr.Patrickson and tell him how many I got. After I finish the whole CLASS PERIOD runs up to me. "WOW! HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?" "THAT WAS SICK!" "YOU'RE A BEAST!"

We went back to the locker room and Changed out.

BAI!

BRI OUT!

WORD COUNT:574 NOT INCLUDING A/N