Chapter 5- Normal Day....Not....

Anna POV
"UGHHH TODAY WE HAVE PE!!!" I say, complaining to Bri and Deleaney in Chorus. "It is?! OH Damnit! I forgot my Uniform in my locker!" Bri Says. "Than ask Mrs.Davidson if you can go get it." Delaney recommends. (IM SORRY DLEANEY AND ANNA FOR SAYING HER NAME! I MISS HER TO!)

"Alright.. Theres only 5 mins of class left anyway, not like im gonna miss much." Bri says and Raises her hand. "Yes Brianna?" Mrs.Davidson calls on Bri. "May I go get my PE uniform? I left it in my locker and I have PE next." Bri says and Mrs.Davidson nods. "Thank you!" Bri says and runs out of class. "HOpe she can make it in 3 mins." Delaney whispers in my ear. "Mhm. Same." I respond.

*2 mins later*

"Its been two mins whe-" "I'm right here guys!" Bri interupts Delaney with her stuff in her hands. "Wow, I thought it would take you the whole 3 mins to be honest." I say and delaney nods, a little startled by Bri getting the jump on her.

Bri just smiles and tilts her head and sits down next to Me.

"5 4 3" The class counts down. "LETS GOOOo!" We all say and sprint out the door, being justled in the narrow hall way.

We get to The girls locker room and change. "I hate how fast you two are at changing.." Delaney says. Putting on her shirt. ME and Bri just laugh. "Its all practice." We say in harmony. "Heh, I guess so." Delaney says putting on her shorts.

"ALRIGHT GIRLS! GO TO THE GYM!" Ms.Perverall says and we all walk out, talking to our friends.

When we walk out and start walking the track... they come. "Hey there girls!" Grant taunts. "Ya, lets see if you can finally win a game of gaga against me Bri." Tyson says. "Ive beaten you before." "BY DEFAULT! IT WAS A TIE AND I HIT THE BALL TO HARD AND IT GOT KNOCKED OUT!" Tyson yells. "Ya ya. Sure. I totally didnt dodge it. other wise we would have tied again. Totally." Bri says, sarcastically.

Mrs.Perverall goes on the microphone. "Brianna Crest, I repeat, Brianna crest. Get your stuff form your locker, undress, and your normal locker. You're leaving." she says and puts the mic away. "HAH!" "You're just lucky that i have to go." "What for?" "I dont know." "Well, Cya later Bri!" Me and delaeny say and she walks into the locker room.

As our bell rang we saw Bri being walked out by people, that didnt look like her parents. But gem was right behind her, so their fine. I shrugged it off and walked to my next class.

ALRIGHT GUYS! BAIIII!!

BAI!

BRI OUT!