Part 19- Desicion

(If I spelled the title wrong blame ATinyManguuu )

Gemma's POV
I and Bri run back to our rooms and finish up some homework. Once we finish we then feed Dianna and Kunjai and we fell into a deep slumber as soon as we crashed onto our beds.

I awoke 8 hours later to see my alarm clock blinking 8:30 AM. "IM AN HOUR AND A HALF LATE TO SCHOOL!!!??!?!? BRIIIIIII!!!!" I scream and I rush to get clothes on and run into Bri's room.

There's a note on her bed saying,

Dear Gem,

I'm at school already, I'm sorry I didn't wake you up but Kunjai wouldn't let me in and your door was locked. My bad! I also woke up at 7:30 so I was a few minutes late to school myself!

Love, Bri.

"YOU COULD HAVE WAITED OR SHOUTED AT ME!" I scream in anger, at myself of course. I grab an apple and rush downstairs and out the door. Leaving some water and food for Kunjai and Dianna.

I ran to school as fast as humanly possible since I dont have super speed.

I get to school and ask for my unexcused note and walk to class, which is Math currently.

"Ah, Gemma, you're here. Where have you been?" "I'm sorry sir. I slept in late....My alarm didn't go off and Bri couldn't get into my room. since I accidentally locked my door. IM very sorry. But can you please catch me up on what we are doing?" I ask as politely as possible, hearing a few snickers from the class. I decide to ignore them and take my seat.

"Here, all we are doing is relearning fractions since some of the class can't remember how to multiply nor divide them. Just do this sheet for now." She tells me and I nod, taking the sheet from her hand and working.

the bell rings and the class rushes out, leaving our stuff where it is since we have Team time, more commonly known as Recess, and I rush out since, someone, is out there I need to see.

I look around and finally find my target.

"Hey, there chill pill. How are you?" "GEMMMMM!!!! I HATE THAT NAME AND YOU KNOW IT!" She quickly turns her head while yelling at me. "I KNOW THAT! BUT SOMEONE DIDNT WAKE ME UP!" "WELL, YOU LOCKED YOUR DOOR!" "THEN GET THE SPARE KEY!" "I DONT KNOW WHERE THE SPARE KEY TO YOUR ROOM IS!?" We kept bickering all Team Time about this.

the bell goes off and Brianna squints her eyes at me in anger then runs over to her friends.

"Dont forget our decision," I say to her, she stops in her tracks and doesn't even turn to me. "I know." She says and continues.

After school we run onto the bus and get dropped off at our normal stop, then start walking to the lab.

"Hello, girls! Have you guys decided?" Mashina asks. We look at each other than turn back to her And nod.

"GReAT! What are their names."

"We're planting them ourselves thank you very much," I say while Bri runs and grabs the syringes. "Fine, but those girls, or boys, must e here as soon after they are injected." "We understand." And we run to our room.

BAI!

BRI OUT!