Chapter 9

Briannas POV
I walk out of the room, sweating like a dog wearing a coat thats made of heeps wool in 100 degree weather......

I look over and see gem, holding her head in pain. I walk over to her and we both just collapse. I realize she has a panther with her but I ignore it for now. I'm WAY to tired. Not even 5 chocolate cakes could last me 5 hours of racing Dianna over and over again, around a 10 mile track. Only getting 1 water break every hour.

"Worst..Day....Ever...." I hear gem say. "Tell me about it...." I say. While Dianna just lays down next to me and sleeps. "Dianna has the right idea." "So does Kunjai." Gem says and i look over at the panther, which im assuming is Kunjai and shes asleep. I close my eyes for a few seconds.

"Wow, you guys are taking your first day of training better than I expected!" I hear Mashina say, and I open my eyes to see her face, inches from mine.

"AHH!" I scream, getting jump scared and Prop up, hitting my forhead on Mashinas. "Sorry!" I say.

"it's Fine." She says and rubs her head.

"Anyway girls. We've decided to let you guys go to school tommorow." "YASS! IVE NEVER WANTED TO GO TO SCHOOL MORE IN MY WHOLE LIFE!" Me and Gem say. "But remember. If we let you go. You ARN'T aloud to use your powers. UNDER ANY SERCUMSTANCE! Also NO TELLING FRIENDS! TEACHERS! FAMILY! NOTHING! Noone is aloud to know about this but eachother." Mashina says in a serious tone.

"Yes Ma'am!" Me and Gem say grabbing our bookbags. "Also! Your rooms are through those doors, floor 5, room 425." "thanks!" We say, and Go through the doors. into an elevator. "So Gem, how'd you get the Panther? And whats Her name?" I ask.

"Hm? Oh, Her name is Kunjai. As I was walking to the door, I heard a roar, I looked to my left so see Kunjai. I walked over to her Glass cage and overheard some scientists say they were gonna kill her cause they couldnt get through to her. Of couse I wasnt gonna let that happen to I grabed some papers and took her along with me." Gem answers.

"Wow. NIce job Gem." I say as The elevator says. "Floor Five, Final destination." "We ARNT ON A ROAD ELEVATOR!" I say, making Gem laugh as we walk to our door.

We open the door. And its HUGE!

A Bedroom to our left, another to the right. Two bathrooms. Personal Kitchen. A huge flatscreen TV. And even a room just for animals.

Me and Gem decided to let Kunjai and Dianna stay there when we're at school.

Me and Gem go to the bedrooms, and see our names on them. I go in and see...MY BEDROOM FROM HOME?!??! I see a note on MY bed. 'We decided to make it feel as homey as possible so, we decided to grab all your stuff from home and put it here! its the same for gem! Anyway. I hope you enjoy! also we upgraded your computer! and gave you a Laptop and an iPhone 7 plus! Gem got a Better phone then you since shes older. If anything is wrong with any device. Let us know! You'e welcome.

From,
Mashina.

P.S The laptop is ONLY for homework and practice!

Best and Worst. Day. EVER!

I collapse on My bed, covering myself in my sheets. And imediatly falling asleep as I turn Nightcore music.

ALRIGHT! SEE GEM I MADE IT SO WE ARE IN HEAVEN! ANYWAY!

BAI!

BRI OUT!