Part 18

Gemma's POV
"Thanks again for that save." "No problem, it's what I do."

"Hey Mashina!" We greet. "Hello girls, I saw you guys saved another life today." "It was more Bri then me, I just helped the bus not crash."

"Well, we were hoping that you could he-" *alarm goes off*

"SOMEONE BROKE IN!" A lab man comes rushing in.

"What!!" "GIRLS GET YOUR SUITS ON! QUICK!" "ALREADY DONE!" Bri then spring towards it while I run as fast as I can.

"Thanks lab!" The thief says. "NOT ON MY WATCH!" I yell, blocking his exit with a wall of water.

"Come here bud!" Blue Guépard says and grabs his arms, putting them behind his back.

"Lets see what you tried to steal now..." I say and walk over while Bri holds him down.

"What type of syringes are these..." I question. When I look at them I realize something, my eyes go wide.

"Get him out. Now." I say. Brianna shoots me a questioning look, then runs out and back in.

"He's in the police station now." I nod. "What do those syringes say?" "Their more powers. Mashina and her crew are making more..." Brianna looks at me and her eyes go wide in shock.

Dianna and Kunjai come toys and lay on our feet, Mashina following gem and standing. "What did he try to steal?" She asks, concerned. "Why are you making more powers...." I ask her.

"Well...You guys can't do everything yourself. We are making more powers but only two more. We want all 4 elements, if we can manage that. And then some helper power. Such like your strengh and speed Bri, those are just supporting ones for your main power which is your Main." She explains.

"We don't want our friends risking their lives." Brianna states. "I want you guys to stop this production. Our friends don't need this. Not only that but they have more things in their lives to do that hey don't have time for." I state.

"Were not stopping his production." "Hen consider us gone." I say. "FINE! But, at least think about it girls." "Fine, but it's gonna take a lot to convince us." Me and Brianna say, and I place the syringes back on the table.

We go to our rooms and work on Homework.

BAI!

BRI OUT!