Chapter 16

Gemma's POV

I'm just sitting in math class then the speakers go on.

"Hello, Students. So as you know, we are doing the pacer in the gym but they aren't gonna stop it at seventy-five they'll stop it at whatever number the last person that's running is on. Well, this school just had a girl students break the record."

"COOL!" Most of the class girls say.

"The girl is in seventh grade." "Damn it!" Most of the girls in my class say.

"She's on the Samurai team..." 

"And her name is....."

The whole class starts doing the drum roll thing, including me.

"BRIANNA CREST!" Immediately my eyes go wide and everyone turns to me, "ISNT THAT YOUR SISTER!?!?!?!" They ask and I nod, still astounded.

She used her powers.... I think. Knowing that's how she was able to run that long.

"Her record is, Two Hundred and Fifty laps!" The principal finishes and goes off.

"WHATTT!!?!?!?!" The whole class goes bananas. Half go damn, half just stand there, half just dont understand life.

I start heading to the bus and run into Bri. "Hello miss, 'im not gonna listen to Mashina'" I mockingly say.

"it's not like I used my super speed, I just got extra breath control, The only reason I went that far is One. I wanted to beat Tyson. And Two. I wanted an even number," She explains.

"Well, still..." I say and get on the bus. I and Bri sit down and listen to music the whole way to the lab. Doing homework.

ALRIGHT, GUYS, I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IM DECIDING TO PUT FAIRY TAIL GEN AND BFFS ON HOLD! SINCE THEY BOTH ARE ABOUT TO BE FINISHED! SOOOOO YA! MORE TIME TO WRITE DONT LEAVE, THE MISSION, AND SECRET HEROES!

BAI!

BRI OUT!