Chapter 4

So guys I didnt go to school today, still sick and i sound like a real life freaking demon, not gonna lie. Anyway! ENJOY!!

Gemmas POV
After I Math class I have Lunch, the best subject in my opinion. I dont know why but for some reason When we were taking that really hard test its like I new what all the answers were even though I was gone for two days and didnt even know half the stuff on the test. "Gem, Gem, GEM!You there! Heelloooo EARTH TO GEM!" I hear My friend Sugar say. (Pronounced Shuga) "Huh? Oh, sorry. I was thinking about something." I say, coming back to the real world.

"Ah, ok. Are you sure is wasnt...someone???" Sugar says with a smirk on her face elbowing me in the arm. "NO!" I Yell at her, making everyone at ur table look at me. I just shrink into my seat. "You totally were." Sugar says. "I Actually wasnt, I was thinking about the test,  didnt study nor know half the stuff on it and I feel like I got a B+ at least." I say, eating the mac n cheese that school was serving today.

"Oh yea, that was a hard test. I know I got a c at most on that." Sugar says eating her sandwitch that she packed.

"Ya......" I say while our teacher dismisses our table to throw away our trash, Me and sugar start talking about life and what we were doing over the weekend, before I kinda ran away.

Briannas POV
Me, Anna, And Delaney all head outside for team time, or recess for middle schoolers. Lee and shelby have to stay inside making up work and Lola and Kat can really come outside since their in a diffrent team. Ya if you couldnt tell, they break the rules a lot but the teaches dont care about where you sit in lunch.

As soon as I step outside I hear the one voice that makes me want to kill. "Oh loooook, its miss Run away." I hear the worst and most annoying person in the world say, also known as, Tyson. "Shut up Tyson. At least I actuallyhad the guts too." I say, burning him and putting my backpack on the hill and walking over to the forest.

Me and My friends just talk about what I was doing in life and my friends were just eating their left over food.

Then guess who comes and decides to ruin my life. "Come on wimp, you think you burn me and then walk away? Psh, coward." Tyson says in a more annoying voice. "I'm trying to talk to my friends about stuff, you know what that is? oh wait, you dont. Because all of your friends are people feeling sorry for you." I say, getting annoyed. "Wow, I'll give you that one. Nice burn. But you're gonna have to run around for me." Tyson says pointing to the edn of the feild for me to run to.

"Why on earth would I run for you? Im not a dog." I say turing away from him. "Nah, you're going to run there. Tyler, Kate. Chase her." Tyson says. WHen I turn around I see tyler and kate running towards me. Their two of the fastest people in school. BEsides Tyson. Greeatt. "Having people do the dirty work for you. thats just sad." I say and strat sprinting away.

Tysons POV
"Haha, run like a dog." I say, triumphatly. "Your sick in the head, you know that?" I hear Anna say. "This is what she deserves. I wasnt able to bully her for two days. This is her punishment." I say. "Listen. Dude. This is fun to Brianna. Brianna's fast, and if she wants to. She can be faster than kate AND tyler." Delaney says. I turn around and laugh at them. "PLease, Brianna? Fast? Thats funny." I say. Anna just points over to somewhere And i look.

When I look over I see Brianna at least two feet infront of tyler and kate, Smiling like crazy.  "What the hell!?!? How is she faster than them!?!" I say, surprised.

"Again, shes fast." Anna says and I hear delaney whisper. "Did brianna get faster though? She wasnt able to run this fast before."

"I dont know." Anna whispers back.

Briannas POV
How am I this fast? What did that syringe have in it? I think to myself.

FlashBack

"This one says Test #1 Fire, Strength, Speed. The other says, Test #2 Water, Invisability, Smarts."

End Flashback

Wait, one said Speed....does that mean....  I think as without me knowing i start slowing down.

All of a sudden Kate grabs my right arm and tyler grabs my left. "Dang it!" I scream. Just hen the bell rings for us to go to 6th period. "HA!" I say and they let go of my arms. And I sprint to my bookbag and start going to Science. My favorite subject.

End of school

"Hai gem!" I say walking over to my sister, on the way to the bus. "Hai Bri." She says looking down. "What are you thinking about?" I say asking her. "Bri, Did anything..weird? Happen to you?" She says asking me, and looking up, eyes full of curiousity. "Well...Define weird." I say. "Like, We werent here for two days right." "Uh huh." "Well, we had a test in math class and I only had 2 minutes to study. Then I look at the test and didnt know half the content. But I feel like I got them all right." She says.

"Ya, something like that happened to me. But not a test." "What do you mean?" "Well, two of the fastest kids in our grade and the school were chasing me. Tyler and Kate, but somehow I out ran them. Im fast but Im not fatser than them. I was like two feet ahead of them, and I dont know how." I say and she says, "huh."

"Yo gem, you know those syringes?" "Ya." "Well, one of them said Fire, speed, and Strength. And the other said.  Water,Invisability, and Smarts." I say, inphasizing Speeed and Smarts. "You dont think??" Gem says. "Ya, I think those syringes had something in them and thats making us do things we couldnt do before."

And without us knowing, a teacher was listening in on our conversation the whole time.

ALL ABOUT THE LONG CHAPS TODAY! 1073 WORDSSSS WITHOUT THE A/N!

ALRIGHT BAI!

BRI OUT!