Chapter 8

Gemmas POV
"So, lets get started with training. First of all, there are rules." Mashina says. "Awe mannn." Bri whines. "Shut up, they gave us super powers. The least we can do is follow rules." I say, snapping my sister. She gets the message and listens with a smile.

"Right, So here is the Paper. Read all the rules and If you did. You would know excatly where to go and what to say." Mashina says and walks away.

"Weird." "Like you can talk about someone being Weird Bri." I say back and she gives me her 'meh meh meh' face.

Rule #1 dont run unless told to, breakable objects are present everywhere. I keep reading thorugh the rules and i guess since I have the Smarts power I can read and understand more. I get through the two paged, 30 rules book and go to the back. It says.

Look at rule #27 again

Alright. I turn to page 2 and go to the bottom. I realize there is small print before Rule #28 and after rule #27. I walk over and grab a magnifying glass and bri does the same. She turns to page 1 and it loking at Rule #9 She clearly didnt read the rules. Or is it diffrent for us both since our powers are diffrent?

I look through the magnifying glass and read "Go to the door withtwo women their wearing Pink lab coats and Blue shoes. And tell them. "I am Keif that much is Tru.' awesome... I think to myself and follow the orders given. I see Brianna head over a diffrent way.

Bris POV
I lok at Rule#9 and It reads. Go to the door to the left of where Dianna stays, you should see 2 women wearing greeen lab coats and purple shoes. Tell the one on the RIGHT 'Shut up Pyro' And the LEFT one 'I guess liking assassins also runs in the family...' I think to myself YAS THE FAIRY TAIL AND ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM REFERENCESS!! I Walk over as fast as I can to Diannas cage. Shes still following me. I decide that I'm really tired and I look Dianna. I swear animals or only Dianna understand me cause she went under my legs and lifted me up. HEading over to her cage, with me smiling like crazy.

We arrive at the doors and I walk over to the Girl on the right. 'Shut up Pyro." And go to the left "I guess liking assassins also runs in the family." They smile and open he door, I walk in adn Dianna follows after. I see cars lined up, fire, tracks. "Awesome..." I whisper and the girls giggle and show me to where I need to train first.

Gemmas POV
I start walking over to the door than hear a roar, that im not gonna lie, startled me a little. I looked over my should and Saw a black as night panther with lime green eyes in a cage. And I over hear two men talking about the panther. "I dont get it! We've tried everything with this panther. But he just doesnt listen." One with black hair says. "I know. The last resort is to get rid of it. But we arnt spending more money to send it back to the jungle. Just kill it." A brown spiked haired guy says and I gasp and run over to the cage.

I look directly at the panther, and in its eyes, I see fear. I wimper for it and look around. I see a cord thing with red buttons. Kinda like the one Mashina used to open Diannas cage. I Go over to it and wonder which one to press. I decide to press the bottom one but I didnt touch it.

I scower the room for papers on the panther and see a clipboard with a bunch of Information on it. I smile and wlak over to it. And read it, its a bunch of info on the pantehr, Name, birth, where it was born, its age, or should I say her, her eye color, everything,

I decide to check the name first and It says. Panthers Name:Kunjai, Meaning:cuckoo nightingale, Origin: India, Gender: Female

I smile and take out the papers with her name and Info on it, leaving what they've tried in the clipboard and put it back. I put the papers I took in my jacket. I went over to the buttons and pushed the bottom the lights in the cage off "woops, wrong one." I saya dn push the top, it opens. Kunkjai steps out and growls at me.

I Wlak over to her and she hisses at me, swatting her hand. She thinks im a predetor.... I say and put my hand down. I kneel down showing im not here to hurt her. She stops swatting and her hisses go lower. She start crouching, comng towards me slowly. I ger up and she stop ready to swat. "It's ok Kunjai, Im safe." I say. Me saying Her name made her uncrouch and come closer to me without any anger. She smells y hand and goes to my side. I push the botton again and it closes the cage.

Then me and Kunjai start heading to the door.

We walk up to the door and I say. "My name is Keif, that much is Tru." ANd they smile and nod, openning the door. I walk through and Kunjai hesitantly follows.

When we walk in I see Art, desks, ponds, puddles, collored walls, painted walls, books, textbooks. Everything this is gnna be a long week. I wonder how Brianna is gonna do. I think and one of the girls moves her hand for me to follow. I sit down on a desk and Kunjai sits under me and starts sleeping.

ONe of the girls Gives me a Math and Social Studies text book. Great, my two worst subjects... I think annoyed and They tell me to read all of it. I start from page one. This is gonna be a year.

ALRIGHT HOPE U LIKED THIS CHOPTER! NO JOKES! NO NOTHING! KUNJAI THE BLACK PANTHER IS AN AWESOME NAME! ANYWAY!

BAI!

BRI OUT!