Part 29- But no suits??

Delaneys POV

I get a text by Brianna while stuck in social studies.

Delaney, are you able to leave your classroom?

No. Our doors blocked and the window won't open

Damn it! Im outside and I'm in the front of the line. I can't get to my suit and neither can gem!!

I don't even have a suit! How can I help???

THATS RIGHT! DAMN IT! Which means Kendall isnt any help either!

Just than, a gun shot can be heard from the front of the building and the floor starts being fixed as if by magic.

"EVERYONE!!! Hello, I am a human here to hurt you. I have trapped Blue Guepard and Raven and now noone can come to rescue you!!! The police station is blown up!! Everyone come outside and if you try to run.. I'll simply kill you." A man with a deep voice announced on the intercom.

Everyone from all the classes go outside.

"If Blue Guepard and Raven were real superheroes they'd save anyone...even if it meant revealing their identity..."

Just then he pulls a small girl, who looks to be ten years old, blindfolded. And pushes her off the edge.

Everyone screams and gasps.

Shes feet away from the floor.

"DAMN IT!" I hear Gem scream. She is being held back from someone.

Just then, Brianna runs to her and grabs the girl. Turns around and slams into the school with her back.

At least thats what she meant to do put the girl was an illusion.

"SHE WAS A HOLOGRAM?!?!?" Brianna just screamed.

"You just revealed your identity Gemma and Brianna!" The man yells in victory.

"THATS IT!" Gemma screams, and water surrounds her.

Fire surrounds Bri.

"You made. The worst, decision, of your life." Everyone says.

"NOW IM PISSED!" Them both say.

SOOOOOO IK ITS CLICHE BUT WHATEVER!

Bai!

BRI OUT!