Seriously? I Just Made That!

Some people called it spring cleaning, Y/N just referred to it as redecorating. It made it seem more fun the just cleaning and it gave her a reason to change things up. Normally she did it alone but this year she had recruited her boyfriend Isaac. He could do all the heavy lifting and reach the corners that she couldn't, plus it gave them the opportunity to spend time together without interruptions, who is going to want to third-wheel on spring cleaning.

They had started early that morning; the second Isaac walked in the door he could hear Y/N rummaging around her bedroom with the music blasting. Isaac bounded up the stairs and stood in the doorway to her room. He leaned against the door frame watching his girlfriend strip her bed and throw the sheets into a basket.

"I know you're there. I invited you over to help, not to watch me clean." Isaac smiled and walked towards her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a hug.

"How did you know I was here?" Y/N laughed at her boyfriend before kissing him on the nose.

"I may not have werewolf senses but I don't need them to hear you stomping up those stairs. Are you sure you're not a were-elephant?" Isaac chucked and kissed her forehead before pulling away to remove his jacket.

"I'm positive, now you wanted my help so where do you want me to start?"

"I want you to vacuum. While you do that I'll start laundry and dust, then we can move furniture and reorganizing the room."

"Sounds like a plan."

The two worked together like a well oiled machine, moving around each other with ease, Isaac getting to shelves that Y/N couldn't reach and moving furniture into the positions she asked him to. It wasn't long before the room was finished and in place, right down to the throw pillows on the bed. Isaac walked back into the room and looked around, admiring the fact that they had been able to finish the entire room in a few short hours "We did good today babe." With that Isaac fell face first into the pillows of the bed, sending a few onto the floor and messing up the comforter.

"Seriously? I just made that!" Y/N said with a slight giggle to her voice . Isaac rolled over on his back to look at his girlfriend.

"Well it looks like you are going to have to make it again." He ended his statement by throwing a pillow at her. She caught it with ease, looking at her boyfriend in shock.

"Oh it's on now mister!" Y/N took the pillow and began to hit her boyfriend's shoulders with it. He laughed and picked up another pillow and began to hit her in the back. This went on for a few more minutes before the two feel back, side by side on the bed breathless. It was quiet between them, just lying there together and looking at the ceiling; Y/N grabbed Isaac's hand and rubbed her thumb over his knuckles as she looked over at him. "I really appreciated all your help today. I could have done it without you but it would have taken a lot longer. So thank you."

"There is no need to thank me, I would do anything if it meant getting to spend the entire day with you. I love you."

"I love you too Isaac." She leaned over and kissed Isaac deeply for a moment before pulling away to speak again with a smile on her face. "But I'm serious about this bed, I'm not making it again."