Ghost (Part 7)

Thursday

When Y/N woke up on Thursday morning it was much earlier than she had been waking up in the days prior. It was nearing the beginning of the school year which meant she had to stop into the school to take a look around her class room and see what she needed to pick up to get ready before classes started back up in a few weeks. So she was up early and out the door by nine that morning, on her way she decided to stop and pick up breakfast where she and Isaac stopped almost every day during the school year. Once she pulled up next to the curb and made her way inside she thought of the first time she and Isaac had stopped at the cafe on their way to work.

Y/N sat in the passenger's seat of Isaac's car applying mascara as they made their way to their first day of work. She was nervous, not only for the new job but she felt like she was running late, she didn't like not being in control of the time and her anxiety only skyrocketed when she felt the car come to a stop on the side of the road. She turned to Isaac with her eyes wide.

"What are you doing?"

"Stopping for breakfast and Coffee, we didn't get any before rushing out this morning." Isaac was unbuckling his seat belt and moving to open the door.

"Do you really think we have enough time to stop before work?" Isaac rolled his eyes at the young woman beside him.

"Of course, do you really think they can start class without us." Y/N rolled her eyes in a similar manner, shaking her head at him.

"No but I think they might fire us if we're late and I don't know about you but I don't want to get fired on my first day."

"Stop being such a rotten apple, we've got time, but if you want you can sit in the car and wait for me. Now do you want a bagel or a muffin?" Y/N thought for a moment before sighing, shaking her head at Isaac once again.

"Bagel." Isaac smiled and leaned close to her.

"Now that's the spirit." He kissed her forehead before opening his door and running into the coffee shop.

Y/N was startled out of her memory by the lady behind her in line gently taping her on the shoulder, reminder her that she was standing in line.

"What can I get you?"

"Oh uh, two- one bagel and a black coffee with cream and extra sugar thanks."

With her breakfast in hand she made her way back to the car, back on rout to the school. Once inside walked down the maze of halls to her room. It was almost exactly the way she left it, though some of the desks had been moved everything seemed just as it was before and that made her smile. The desks all faced the white board, her podium centered in front of it to look out across the desks, all her posters and pictures still hung up around the room, all the books were still stacked neatly on the shelves and her desk sat in the corner across from the door. She had always loved the layout of her room and while she often changed things about for teaching it always seemed to come back to this set up that she loved so much. Y/N walked toward her desk setting her bag down before sitting on the edge of the desk, her feet dangling slightly. While looking around the room she thought of one of the many times she and Isaac had spent together in this room.

Y/N sat on her desk, her arm slung over Isaac's shoulders, his hands holding onto her hips as they kissed. The two of them both had a free period and empty classrooms. What had started off as a cute little kiss quickly turned deep as passionate as some of the teenagers they were helping educate. Isaac pulled away leaning his forehead against Y/N's a wide, toothy grin spread across his face as he spoke.