Christmas Shopping

"Everything is so much prettier at Christmas time , don't you think?" Y/N asked without looking away from the tiny, sparkling Christmas decorations through the glass window, the shiny and glittering things always got her attention during this time of the year.

When she didn't get an answer she turned towards Isaac who stood just inches away, probably staring at some of the same things she had just been. She gave him an admiring look as he stood there casually. He was wearing the scarf she had gotten him for his birthday this year and it really highlighted the blue in his eyes.

It was the first time in days they got to spend some quality time with each other outside the supernatural and she really liked hanging out with him as a regular human, doing normal human stuff. Well, she could at least pretend that everything was normal.

This year they would celebrate Christmas together for the first time since Isaac lost his whole family, and she was quite nervous about it. She thought it would be just as pleasant as it would be hard since her family were so close but his never was. It would be quite the change for him.

She could clearly see a frown on his face, wondering if he was thinking the same she took a step towards him and laid an arm around his waist, leaning her head against his bicep.

He turned his head down towards her and smiled sweetly. "How are you?" she asked softly, seeing the worried face of the one she loved the most. He snaked his arm out of her grip and let it rest around her shoulders.

"It's fine. I just..." he began then sighed. She grab a tighter grip around his waist and he hugged her with the arms he had around her shoulders. "I don't even know what to get you." Isaac shyly admitted as she cuddled her head into his chest while smiling in relief.

"Don't worry about that Isaac." she answered. "The greatest gift is to have you with me the whole weekend." she assured, making Isaac smile sweetly at her.

"You're too sweet. I clearly don't deserve you." He appealed and took his free arm to grab her shoulder. He then pushed her body against his own and hugged her tightly as she snuggled against his chest, inhaling his sweet scent before looking up to him.

"That's not true." she said. "It's me who doesn't deserve you." she explained and poked his nose. He loosened his grip from around her and she turned towards the glass window again, a tad flustered after their intimate moment.

"Do you think we should get that?" she asked and pointed towards a sprig mistletoe with sparkling details hanging in the center of the window. Isaac scoffed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Why? Can't I just kiss you whenever I want on Christmas eve?" he asked.

Her face turned slightly pink and then she looked at him again.

"Of course you can. I just think we should buy it to trick Lydia into kiss Stiles or something." she answered with a smug face which made Isaac laugh for real this time.

"You're an evil little girl, aren't you?" he joked and now she was the one shrugging her shoulders. Isaac didn't even gave it a second thought before nodding his head in agreement Causing Y/N to squeal with excitement. "Let's buy it."