My Soul/Your Soul

"My soul made love to your soul long before our bodies met. When I first laid my eyes on you I recognized you. You held my future in your hands."-Anita Krizzan

Y/N and Isaac laid in each other's arms, relishing in the afterglow of that evening's escapades. It wasn't the first time they had been together, in this life or the last, but every time brought a wave of bliss over the two of them, something neither had experienced before. It was the kind of bliss that came from more than physical intimacy, it came from a connection between their souls, an intimacy they had experienced together through many life times and hoped to experience through many more. Y/N's head rested on top of Isaac's chest as she listened to his heart, a steady sound that had always brought her soul peace. She traced her finger along his chest, drawing absentminded patterns as she thought of all the time they had spent together and all the time they would spend together in their future.

"Did I ever tell you, I knew you the very first moment I saw you?" Y/N's head moved slightly as Isaac laughed about her question. It wasn't a condescending laugh, more of the kind when you are smiling so wide the only thing you can do is laugh. She loved they way his face looked when he was like that. His eye would brighten and his cheeks would become red. Once he started to smile like that it was hard to get him to stop, not that she ever wanted to.

"I don't think you have."

"Remind me to tell you someday."

"Well I'm not going anywhere, you should tell me now."

"What if I don't wanna?" Y/N chuckled, burying her face into Isaac's chest.

"What if I want you to?" Isaac smiled, wrapping his arms tighter around her body, another small laugh escaping his lips.

"Then suppose I could tell you, we were just barely sixteen when I first saw you."

It had been very sudden, moving to Beacon Hills. Her parents had only told her days before with no real explanation as to why, just a change of scenery they had said. Not that it mattered nothing could stop them once they had set their minds too it. So that weekend they were moving out of their home and into a new house, one that didn't feel like home, and Monday she started school.

When she walked in the door she was overwhelmed, the hussel and bussel of the students around her caused her some distress. She had come from a small school, a hundred students in each graduating class at most. This was not that, so many students had startled her for such a small town, but when someone walked straight into her it brought a full on panic.

"I am so sorry I was in your way."

"You shouldn't make a habit of standing in this hall way, it might cause you quite a bit of injury one of these days." The voice felt familiar, though she knew she had never heard it before. At least not that she could recall.

"Yeah, I'll remember that next time. You should probably keep in mind that there are people here on the ground while your head's in the clouds." That statement had shocked her, she was never one to have any kind of banter with someone she had just met, especially someone so attractive. Though the feeling he gave her was as if she had known him her whole life, or even longer. She was surprised by his smile as he responded to her.

"Was that a reference to my height or because I ran into you?" She grinned widely at his question.

"Both." They stood there a moment longer just smiling before being interrupted by a loud bell, pulling them back into the reality of school.

"Hey, how about I walk you to the office. We can get your schedule then I'll walk you to class. If that's okay with you."

"Yeah, I would really appreciate that. Thank you." Isaac smiled at her before turning her to face the direction of the office. His hand on her shoulders as he led her gave her a familiar sensation, as if this was not the first time he had done this. Like he had touched her many times before, all over her body.

His hands stayed on her shoulders as they walked, he was unable to pull away. The comfort of holding this stranger was a new sensation for him and he was enjoying it. Though once in the office he hesitantly pulled his hands away and allowed her to go about her business and while he had offered to show her to her classes her guidance counselor declined his persistent offer and lead her off the class himself; leaving Isaac to shuffled off to his own classes alone, Y/N looking back in his direction as they walked away.

"You were familiar from the second I heard your voice. I remember my grandparents talking about soulmates when I was younger but I never thought it would feel like that. Like I had know you before I even laid eyes on you."

"I didn't believe in anything like that until I met you. My grandparent's hadn't been 'soulmates,' my parents obviously weren't, so I didn't hear stories growing up about people who fell in love and were perfect for each other, who loved one another with all their being, with every part of their soul. I had no expectations of soulmates but yeah, it was a strange feeling, just knowing you without knowing you. Why did you wait so long to tell me that?"

"I thought you would think it was weird, me knowing you without knowing you. It was a strange sensations I even thought was a little weird. But I swear that's the only thing I've ever not told you."

"Well as long as we are on about the one thing we haven't told each other I have one." Isaac took a deep breath before sighing and beginning his tale "So I told you about Allison right?" Y/N sat up on the bed to watch Isaac and nodded quietly. "Well she died only a few days before you came to Beacon Hills, and I was really lost. My entire family was gone, my alpha wasn't my alpha any more, and the girl I was in love with died loving someone else, someone who was allowing me to live in their home, and I was jealous of him. I didn't feel like I could stay their in good conscience, so I planned to go to France with Allison's dad. I had my ticket, my stuff was packed and waiting for me in his apartment, it was meant to be my last day in Beacon Hills. Then I ran into you in the hall and I thought about you all day and I couldn't bring myself to leave because I knew that it was you. You are my future and I needed to be here to live the rest of my life with you." Y/N grinned widely at him then moved to straddle Isaac, smiling sweetly at him as his hands came to rest on her hips.

"The rest of your life? It's been three years, are you really not annoyed with me yet?"

"Oh, every waking moment of the day, and I love every second of it."