4. Technicolor

Bucky stretches his arms up over his head, sighing happily as every single muscle in his back relaxes. To be honest, watching the resulting ripple of his muscles is enough to knock me breathless, but when he turns and smiles at me...oh, Lord, I'm skipping complete heartbeats.

Jesus Christ, Lord Almighty.

"What movie do you want to watch next?" He asks as he tumbles gloriously back into bed.

Movie?

What movie?

Why watch a movie when I can watch you?

The bright light in his eyes captivates me, and I find myself in a situation I've never come close to being in...even with Bucky.

Fuck.

He nudges me with his arm and smirks at me, saying, "Hey, Captain Clueless, what movie do you want to watch now?"

Forget the movie.

I want something more real than that.

I pull him to me, saying softly, "I don't know and I don't care, Buck."

I've got other plans.

Fire burns in my chest and my blood starts to burn hot.

Oh fuck.

Bucky raises an eyebrow and grins, "Oh, really now, Stevie?" He sits up and runs his fingers through his hair, leaving it beautifully tousled. "What's on your mind then?"

Then he locks onto my stare, and he takes a moment to process the look I'm most definitely giving him.

"You're breathing isn't steady and your cheeks are flushed," he says after a second of thought. "What is it?"

He pauses, his brain trying to sort out the likely flood of memories.

Then it clicks.

His smile blinds me as he laughs, "Oh, doll, I've only seen you give me that look a time or two before."

He moves in on me, smiling as he pulls me to him by the hips. Then he pins me down with my arms over my head.

"Is this what you want?" He purrs softly as I look up at him, captivated by his beautiful stormy-ocean eyes.

Yes.

Fuck yes.

Instead of opening my mouth to speak, I kiss him. He smiles into the kiss with a chuckle in the back of his throat as he laces our fingers together. And then, Lord have mercy, he rolls us over so that he's underneath me.

I pry my lips from his once I realize what's happened, asking, "Is this what you want?"

He unlaces our fingers and presses his hands to my chest, saying, "You're damn right it is. Let me guide you, Stevie."

Oh, what the hell, I'm up for absolutely anything if he's willing to do it with me.

"Yeah, sure," I tell him as he moves his hands and mine.

With his hands on my hips and my hands on his shoulders, he says, "I know it's been years since we've been so close, but I know we can figure it out. Push up off my chest and straddle me."