5. Sore

After last night's shenanigans, I'm sure Bucky is a bit sore, and I feel his pain. I mean, once he got ahold of me, Lord have mercy, there wasn't any stopping the chaos that ensued.

Between the now-tender love bites and a number of other highly suspicious bruises on both of us, it's clear that we had an interesting night, and I definitely had a happy birthday.

But instead of taking it easy on each other this morning, we're back in action.

He's sprawled out underneath me with his wrists tied loosely together, saying softly, "Do it again, Steve."

I'm straddling him, and he's thoroughly enjoying being inside me - my thoughts, my heart, my body, my everything.

It's absolutely, painfully surreal, but if anything, this is what I've waited years for. I've been waiting for the chance to be with my Bucky, in as many ways as I can manage.

I won't let anything hold me back now.

"Can you tell me what you want me to do?" I ask him softly, heat flashing through me at the thought of what could happen next.

He beams a smile at me and I know he's thinking exactly what I'm thinking.

I need his lips and his hands and his heart and his laugh and his unconditional patience...what I want is as much as I can handle.

It's been an incredible night and this morning has been phenomenal.

I love how he's so very willing to please me, but a red hot hunger burning inside is driving me to absolutely devour him.

"Stevie," Bucky purrs, flashing me a smile as he unties his wrists and runs his hands through his hair, "What's on your mind?"

A flicker of a fantasy enters my mind, and I see it vividly playing out in front of me.

His head is thrown back in ecstasy and his back is arched like a cat's. The uncontrollable moans tearing through his chest only lead me to switch up our positions and pull him to the edge of the bed so I can put his legs on my shoulders and get my feet on the floor for some stability.

I smile wickedly as I put my hands on his chest and lean down to kiss him, saying softly, "Oh, you know, just you moaning like a wanton little whore as I fuck you."

He grins and puts his arms around my neck, kissing me passionately for just a moment before letting me go, saying, "I'd love to wake up our neighbors, Stevie."

"I hope you realize that they have cameras everywhere in the tower," I tell him as I lift myself off of him and move to the edge of our bed. "They're already well aware of the fact that we've been up to absolutely no good."

He laughs, "Well, then, I guess they've been properly scandalized."

I grab his ankles once my feet hit the floor, and I pull him to the edge of the bed. Those stormy-ocean eyes of his light up like a kaleidoscope full of fireworks as I put his legs up on my shoulders and slide a pillow under his hips. A small smile dances across his lips, but then, as I position myself to thrust into him, he grins like a devil.

"Come on, love," he teases, "I don't have all day."

With my hands holding firmly onto his gloriously sculpted thighs, I thrust in -no mercy. Bucky throws his head back, and his eyes roll back just as much, as an unholy moan rips through him. He grips the headboard tightly as he blinks and pants, absolutely stunned by the fact that I did exactly what I haven't managed to do yet. He's been the one on top, learning and acting much quicker than me, but now, I've thoroughly surprised him.

"Holy fuck, Stevie," he gasps as I pull my hips back, leaving literally just the tip inside, and then effortlessly push back in. "Jesus Christ."

Stars and stripes.

His voice.

God, I can hardly control myself.

"Come on, Buck," I tease, "How am I going to wake up the neighbors if you're already tapping out?"

He laughs, "Doll, you can go ahead and fuck me silly, I'll catch up."

"Are you sure?" I ask him.

Bucky puts his arms around my neck and pulls me in to kiss him, saying softly, "I want you, Steve. I'm surprised that we're already gone this far after being apart for so long, but I don't care. I've survived decades of hell without you and I'm not backing down. You're my world, Steve."

I kiss him gently on the lips before pressing a kiss to his forehead, saying after, "I've lost you three times...the first time was to Hydra, the second was to a frozen ravine, and the third was to the weapon you had become. Now that I've got you safe in my arms, I'm not going to lose you again."

He kisses me gently as he says, "You won't."

"I love you," I whisper, pressing a tender kiss to his forehead.

He smiles and pulls me closer so he can hug me tight and smother me in kisses, murmuring softly, "I love you more."

"Bucky," I moan as he kisses me, his fingers tangled in my hair and his legs around my waist.

He smiles as he kisses me deeply, his lips perfectly fitting with mine. But when I move my lips to his neck and gently bite, he loses all control.

"What could I ever do without you?" He whispers as his body rolls underneath me, his spine arching and his head falling back.

"Oh, love," I murmur as I pull us back into position, "Definitely not this."

He smiles and reaches for my hands as he takes a breath, saying, "You're a punk."

I press kisses to the back of his hands, saying softly, "Jerk."

Bucky laces our fingers together as he says, "I love you, Stevie."

My heart pounds in my chest as another wave of heat flashes through my core, leaving me stunned and breathless as I say, "I love you, Buck."