Ch.2 let the nightmare began

Now some may wonder why the hell i'm not going to my dad's place after what just happened earlier.Well, to answer that question it's because I want to do a little investigation myself with no one watching over my shoulder.Besides my dad is the one who did tell me to explore and get to know my surroundings. There was a trap I set up on the kitchen table some chips and cards(not the most appetizing meal but it's just poker chips).When I first saw the ghost I noticed he was playing solitaire,well why not some cards as bait he may wanna play a little texas hold'em. Just as I went into the living room and turn the tv on to watch my favorite channel paranormal survivor I heard a loud crash coming from the kitchen. I jump out of my seat so quick to see what happened,I swear I could have been a ninja and no one would know it.

"I got you now mother....what the!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"
that little bastard took the cards and left the chips what the fuck.Maybe he's outside my door.I opened the door and sure enough there he was playing solitaire.
"I got you this time."
I jumped at him hoping to grab him and I just went right through him.As I sat up off the floor leaning against the wall, he just slowly raised his head and looked at me.He appered to be grinning mischeviously,like he knew I fucked up.Now I'm truly convinced it's a ghost.No ghostbusters needed here though,I got this.

"You pathetic little girl,do you honestly think you can get me?I'm dead and your in my house.GET OUT!"

This bastard thinks this is his place,I DON'T THINK SO.

"Listen here,PUNK, this is NOT your house,I am ALIVE and you're DEAD and lastly I'm NOT A LITTLE GIRL! So if you could possibly remove your ass away from my door that would be great."

No response,wtf is he thinking.He just keeps playing his game.
"Hey,Dummy did you hear me?"
"I heard you,but I don't think you heard me so let me explain it a little better for your dumb blonde ass."He said standing up from his game and cards in hand."This was my house,you will leave or something bad will happen to you."

"Yeah like what,1.) you said Was your house,2.) what can you do your D-E-A-D!"

"Be careful what you wish for..."

"Oh Please,I wish you were gone."After my comment he was gone.The cards scattered across the floor as I began picking them up they began to blow away from my feet and lead me toward a door.As I bent over to grab it,it slipped under the door like those rinky-dink magic tricks were they steal the dollar out of your hand with a clear piece a string.Except this time there was no string.