Ch.3 Behind The hidden door

What the,the door wasn't opening it was like it was bolted shut.I banged on the door(that was for you,you dirty minded freaks lol),it just wasn't budging.I finally stopped trying and just kicked the door and slide down when....BAM door flew right open.I fell and hit my head and back falling down the stairs when I finally hit hard on the concrete floor.

I stood off the cold dark floor and everything was pitch black,except for a light at the far end of the hallway.I was debating weather or not to head back up the stairs or to explore my surroundings.Unfortunately before I could makeup my mind the door closed,but how?I didn't wanna stay in the dark for to long,not that i'm scared or anything,so I headed toward the light.The closer I came toward it a trail of dark red liquid seemed to be on the same path as I was,so I followed.The light was just ahead when I heard a loud scream,I know I know total horror movie scene but i'm serious.I began to move quicker in my movements toward the end of a big puddle of blood,but this wasn't the red that we see in wine glasses or IV bags at the hospital.It was pure black,like black as a crow,black as the dark side of the moon.As I squatted down to examine it a little more thoroughly I heard the same scream again,but this time it was clearer and more agonizing than before.I know that scream all to well in horror movies this is the part where the person,mainly a girl(sexist much),being cut or stabbed brutally.It happened a few more times and I ran toward the sound and there he was playing with a deck of cards,but they appeared to be made of metal.

I just stood behind the corner of the wall to make sure he didn't notice how the blood had left my face. My head.

I hide around the corner hoping he didn't see me.I had to think of something or the next thing that girl with be raped or murdered before we know it.I look down and see he's dropped a card right by my feet and wonder what should I do with it.Should I throw it or keep it as a bloff and protection because my aim isn't exactly that great so I can't throw it at him and hope the best of not hurting the girl.As if he could read my thoughts he turned toward my hiding spot and i could feel his evil bloody toothed grin smirking at me.FUCK I turned to late,my covers been blown. All I hear is the dim sound of applause,he's being a major jackass.I guess it's time to face the music,I came out with the card at hand. I think I saw him flinch,he must need this for his plan and the girl.I twiddle the sharp,metal card in my fingers and judging by the print on the back these were MY cards.So that's what this jerk needed it for.Looking around I can tell this wouldn't be the first deck of cards he's taken from others.