Ch 17 Never leave me

I woke up the next day to the annoying alarm clock and just ripped it out of the wall and threw it into the trash can."Shut up you sonofabitch,i'm not going to school today."After that remark my dad threw a stuffed animal at me and told me to get up in the middle of laughing so hard.

"Come on they invented alarm clocks to wake your asses up come on up,up up.

I just growled and got out of bed laughing myself.I got dressed and ready to go and as I got into the car I looked back at my dad who was waving at me from the front door of my house.

"I'll see you at lunch okay,I'm not gonna leave your side now."

Man dad I would give you a hug if you were here i miss you even though I saw you this morning and last night.If only I got to say something before you took on derrick on your own.I drove to school with the radio off and the windows up.I pulled into my usual parking spot and there he was waiting and leaning on his car in his normal t-shirt pants attire.I got out of my car and he knew something was wrong and came over and gave me a hug.I tried not to cry but it just didn't seem to stop.

"What happened?You're not hurt are you?"

"No,No I'm fine my dad however...."I couldn't manage to form the words to tell him what happened so I just began walking toward the school.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a close embrace and his face was extremely close that i could feel his breathe on my neck and he pulled me into a blissful kiss.We were there for a minute or two and then I pulled away and looked down at the ground.He lifted my head with his finger on my chin and hugged me.

"It's gonna be okay,i'm here now."I didn't know if that was my dad talking possessing him but i didn't care anymore as long as someone loved me for me.