Ch.11 I want the truth,NOW!!

After I have wakened I woke up in a ferocious scream of anger toward my dad.

"What the hell did he mean 'only his father knew how to do that prayer'?"

"It's nothing i'm sure,you okay...?"

"Don't ignore the question with a question dad.You know how I feel bout that! What did he mean only his father!?"

He looked down and sighed a sigh of defeat," i'm his father," he whispered.
Just to make sure I heard him correct I asked him again.

"Dad who was his father? I'm not related to him,am I?"He started to get a little twitchy and non-responsive."Dad I have to know,"I said whispering in his ear trying not to cry.

He sighs and answers,"Yes he is your brother,but not by your mom."

"What do you mean not by my mom?Were you married before?"

"I didn't marry anyone before OR after your mom.Yes he's you brother,but only half.I was dating a lady and she and I..."

"OKAY,OKAY I DON'T NEED THE DETAILS!!!*lets out air that was holding* so how come he's dead and I'm not?What happened to him and half mommy?"

"Let's just say that's a story for when your better and not well possessed."

I didn't argue,even though I wanted to.I will find out sooner or later depending on how HE responds.