Ch 21 When all hell broke loss

I rolled over and looked at his face and he's out like a light.I get up and walk into the living room and see my dad walk through I room i've never seen or used for that matter.I looked like the wallpaper was removed where it was at.Yes it was I remember now, because my middle school ribbons were framed there.I saw my dad blocking the door and he looked like he just ran a mile.Sweat and fear seemed to have showered over him.

"Nearly listen to me,are you listening?"I just shook my head afraid to do anything else."Don't ever open this door,okay?"

"Why was in there?"

"Just take my word for it just don't go in there for now.I promise i'll explain later just promise me you won't look or even think about this door?Even if it knocks or you hear scratching."

"I promise and I gave him a hug,but I just couldn't get rid of the eerie feeling off."Hey dad,could you stay till morning,just to be on the safe side?"

He looked at me and I guess he could see the six year old me staring back at him asking him to check under my bed and my closet for monsters.He smiled and sighed,"Yeah i'll stay to keep you and that boy from getting to close,but only till dawn after that you should be fine."

"Deal!"I walked back into my room and he was just as I left him.I gave my dad a thumbs up and he guarded my bedroom door, but to give me some privacy he closed the door and I layed back down in bed.He must have known I got out of bed cause he wrapped his arm around me and whispered in my ear,"Let me guess your dad needed to talk to you?"then he started to kiss my neck and before I knew it I was asleep but not for long.I woke up to the sound of knocking and i thought it was my dad but it stopped after a while.I rolled over to see my dad laying in my chair and brandon rolled over and looked at me and yawned.I giggled from how it sounded and I kissed his forehead.It was 1am now and he pulled me into him and kissed me and went up and down my neck.I just looked at my dad to make sure I didn't wake he and he wasn't there so I just assumed he left us to see what knocked. I think I let one slip because he slowed down a little bit, I guess to make sure that I wasn't hurt till he just stopped.He looked down and just went full shyness and shame.

"I'm,i'm sorry...I,I didn't mean.."I kissed his lips and put my fingers in his soft bed head messed up hair and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him toward me.I am so glad that its saturday morning.