Ch.4 The stand off

"Why,why do you need all these decks of cards,just so you can make metal imprints of them?Dude you need a hobby."
"No i don't this is my hobby..."
"Murdering innocent people isn't a hobby it's crazy,Mad even insane."
"Who said I was killing her for fun?What if i'm killing her because she's been a really bad girl?"
"Oh really,what did she do that was so 'bad'?"

That was it I pushed the button and he was like a firework on fourth of july and he was in my face.

"Give that back nearly,it's not yours!If I wanna kill people for fun,then I'll fucking kill people for fun,but you're not gonna stand in my way!"

"Fine you want your pathetic little card,then here."I bent it right in half and before I knew it I sucked his soul and he was gone.

I dropped to the floor trying so hard to catch my breath while everything around me seemed to mute and disappear.When my senses finally my body and mind seemed to come together again I remembered grabbing the girl only problem is not only did I let her go I killed her with the knife I was apparently holding behind my back and oh man you should have heard scream.If you think a flute playing the highest note on the scale is high pitched or an opera singer then check again because this girl just died right in front of me with a knife I was holding and her blood on my clothes and face. The cherry on top of the cake? I was smiling. Not just any smile a smile of a murderer but the smile of a psychotic serial killer. I ENJOYED IT. EVERY LAST BIT OF IT. FROM THE SCREAMING TO THE BLOOD THAT I WAS DRINKING FROM HER ARM. No wonder why the kid thought she was bad. She was too innocent. The blood flowed threw my veins and every bone in my now evil body. This was a new beginning to a chapter in my life. No, this IS the first chapter of my new life. New life. I like that.