Ch 14 the unwelcoming comity

I leaned up against my locker with my hood up waiting for the bell to ring so I can leave this place.I decided to get a drink since it was extremely hotter than usual and guess who decided to show up.

"Hey nearly,me and the welcoming committee just wanted to make sure that your life in hell was worse than this place."

I spit out the water that was in my mouth and turn around and faced her cheery ass."excuse me?"

"I said we wanted to say welcome to death hall high,"she looked at me a little confused like i asked her to get naked in the hallway,"so how was your first day today?"

Oh she say welcome not the,never mind,"It was fine i guess I just wished this damn bell would ring,thats all."

"Oh silly billy the bell doesn't ring at the end of the day you just leave."

She seemed a little to cheery for me to be honest.A least I know something I actually wanted to learn today."Thanks....I'm sorry I forgot your name,Mary...?"

"Maryann, you can call me mary or ann I don't really care lol."

"Right got it,so I'mma leave now,peace,"I said walking away backwards and as soon as I turned around I bumped into this really cute guy."I'm sorry,"was all I could manage to say and I walked off to my bike and drove home.