Ch 22 I love the weekend

I sat on the back patio of my dad's house and looked at the treehouse that I had built with him when we first moved here and I started to cry on the inside.I just couldn't help but smile about all those memories in that thing it was funny.When we first put the pulley up on the tree branch he fell and landed in the bucket.I laughed thinking about it I spit out my coffee.I stood up and walked over to it and started to climb up.I get to the trap door and out of habit i knock three times and climb in.I'm layin on my carpeted floor and layed in my little bunk bed and just stared at the glow in the dark stars my dad hung up on my ceiling.Man, I used to be up here for hours when I was little.I would have sleeped out here and do homework out here.Ah the memories,man I wish he was still here.Brandon came up and knocked my secret code and I invited him up.

"Hey,woah!Man you did a great job with this place.Carpet, glow stars, this is like a child's haven hideaway."

I giggled and invited him to sit on the be with me."Yeah me and my dad built it the year my mom died and i've been sleeping out here till well I moved to be honest.I thought it would be nice to come up here and check it out."

"It's sweet i'll give you that much and man the cool things we could have done up here if I meet you sooner."I blushed and looked him in his blue and greyish eyes and leaned into him and he leaned into me and we were interrupted by a screeching sound outside.I slowly got off the bed and headed toward the window and it was just a car with bad brakes stopping at the stop sign.He laid down on my bed and I just crossed my arms standing at the window and just looked over at him and he just smiled and patted the bed and i just smiled and walked over.I layed down next to him and passed out in his arms.I woke up and he stretched and yawned and just propped himself up on his elbow and just looked at me.I rolled over to face him and he kissed me.It started to get a little wild and then it felt almost natural,until he took his shirt off and his 6 pack was showing.I guess he was hot because I was freezing my ass off and my cloths stayed on so I knew it wasn't anything serious,but I still liked it.