Ch.9 The knock on the door

About an hour or so later my dad finally came and spent the whole day with me.I myself was a little on edge hoping that he wouldn't hurt my dad,he is the only family I have left I don't know what I would do if I lost him.Which was odd cause I was in complete control except for some odd reason I couldn't get myself to eat the soup and I love his soup.

"What's wrong sweetie,I thought you loved my soup? I even added your favorite carrots and green beans."

He noticed,he knew I was trying but he just wasn't letting me and he was right I loved it when he added carrot and green beans.

"It's probably nothing i'm just not hungry thats all.So how's work I mean you must be busy and all with all the paper work since i've been sick." I need to get his mind off my possession but he didn't seem to wanna budge so I gave him a sigh and a nudge toward the kitchen.I wrote a message in morse code that only he can decipher and it had our code word in it."Hey dad can you get us some tea out of the kitchen, i may just be thirsty?"

"Yeah,yeah be right back,"I tried to give him a sympathetic look,but I just couldn't with him inside me.

"I never thought he would i've us some alone time,"yep there he is sarcastic ego and all.

I whispered,"why don't you leave us alone?What did he do to you?"

"He's taking you from me.Wanna know why you haven't touched his soup?It's because he used holy water instead of water in that soup."and with those words I tried to reach the soup so that his punk ass would leave me alone. He was strong enough to keep me back,but I guess my dad finally deciphered the note I left him because he came hauling into the living room tea in hand. He grabbed the bowl of soup and clearly noticed I was struggling to keep my composure because he tried putting the soup in my mouth and derrick just swatted it away from my mouth and backflipped of the couch and strangling my father with his necklace mom game him for their anniversary a pure buffalo leather chain with a cross and it didn't seem to phase derrick except for the scream that I heard on the inside.What happened next surprised both me and derrick.