Ch 12 till death do us at school

I woke up the next morning to the most annoying and hated sound in the world...THE ALARM CLOCK.I slammed my hand down on the snooze button and it fell to the floor.In an attempt to retreve the sonofabitch I fell out of bed and landed face down on the floor with the alarm under my chest.I cursed under my breath and got up and walked to the bathroom,"great the first day of Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Lives(school if no one gets this).Why do I have to deal with this now.I should be "resting" ha! Fuck that shit.

As I get ready for school I noticed that there was a shadow dancing on my wall,literally DANCING!

"Derrick how many times have I got to tell you to leave me the hell alone!?"

"Our dad may know the prayer..."

"But...?Didn't you learn anything bout possessing people?My dad whooped your ass the other day with that prayer besides what was that anyways?"

"It was the prayer of the holly and the dead,you combine both the satans prayer and his prayer."

If there's one thing this fool just fucked up is by telling me how to defeat his sorry ghostly demonic ass. If I didn't have school today I would look it up right now and call my dad to teach it to me.

I headed out to my bike when my dad met me at my door leaning TRYING to be cool and casual,but failed.He fell over trying to open the door for me telling me the address AGAIN.

"Now your school is literally down the road and to the right big catholic church can't miss it,and....."

"Dad I know what school I'm going to and it's not that one."

"What do you mean not that on you promised...."

"No, I said I was going BACK to school NOT to a catholic school.Dad you know I wouldn't fit in there and I don't think any of the nubs would like that or my background."

"First of all its nuns not nubs and second where you going to school then?"

"Just wait and see this whole possession thing will be behind me before you know it," and with that last comment I rode to school.