3

Toni

After arriving at my parents' house, I rang the doorbell. My mother opened the door and nearly screamed as she pulled me into a tight hug. We both cried as pulled away to examine me.
"Oh thank you God! I can't believe this. Come in." She said pulling me inside. The house pretty much looked the same except for the paint color on the walls.

"How are you mama?"

"I'm better now that my baby is back! Wow....how are you?"

"I'm good."

"Are you still with that devil that had you out there-"

"No mama, Omar he's um...we're done."

"I just don't understand why you would want to get involved with someone like that..." She said shaking her head in disappointment.

"I didn't want to, it just happened."

•••
"Hey there. I thought I wouldn't see you again after what happened the other night." Omar said with a smile.

"I just came to tell you that I'm sorry and I had a little too much to drink. What we did was inappropriate, I'm married."

"Yes and you needed a break. I think I broke you off pretty good." He said wrapping his arms around her waist.

Pulling herself away, "We can't do that again."

"Why?" He asked making her look at him.

"Because it's wrong."

"So? It made you feel good didn't it? I don't see nothing wrong with feeling good..." He trailed off kissing her neck.

"S-Stop...Omar." She moaned accidentally.

"I'm sorry you're just so irresistible. I think you need something to take the edge off." He picked up a tiny tin box from the coffee table and opened it. "Here."

"What's that?" She asked.

"Just try it. I won't tell if you don't."
•••

"Well anyway. I hope you and Kenny can work things out."

"Ma you and I both know that's dead. We're not even friends."

"Try! Try for the children's sake."

"Where's daddy? I can't wait to see him."

"Umm baby sit down for a second."

"What's wrong?"

"Your father, he's umm..." she looked away as tears left her eyes.

"Ma what's wrong with daddy?"

"He's gone sweetie. He's dead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenny

I was having lunch with my girlfriend Valerie today. Hopefully when I get home my house is still there, since I left Toni there alone.

 Hopefully when I get home my house is still there, since I left Toni there alone