13

Toni

I ran to Kira's room and her friend stood up. "I didn't do anything." He said with his hands up.

"That bastard!!" She yelled looking at her phone.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" I asked. She threw her phone towards the edge of the bed and started crying as Jeremy consoled her. I picked up the phone, "Whoa, Okay Umm...Kira please tell me you didn't send this to someone."

"I sent it to Devon and now it's everywhere!!!"

"Kira what the hell were you thinking?!"

"I don't know Mom I wasn't, okay?! My life is over." She cried.

"No it's not."

"Yes it is! Look it's all over the place. Look at the comments; wow what a whore....she's such a slut....#boobjob?! Why would he do this to me?!"

"What's his address? We're going over there-"

"No!! I don't wanna see him ever again."

The doorbell rang and Kira looked out her window. "That's him! I swear I'm gonna kill him!!" She said darting out of the room.

Jeremy and I followed her. She opened the front door and started swinging. "You asshole!! HOW COULD YOU!!"

"Kira, stop! I'm sorry but I didn't do this!" The boy named Devon said.

"You're such a liar!"

"I'm serious!"

"Well who the hell did it then?" Jeremy asked.

"I can't say."

"Devon how old are you?" I asked.

"18."

"Which means you're an adult. My daughter is 17 which means she's still a child. I can have you arrested for possession and distribution of child pornography. Do you know how much prison time you can get for that?"

"Okay! It was my sister, she saw it and sent it to her friends and they all posted it to humiliate you Kira. I didn't know until after it happened."

"You're full of shit!" Jeremy yelled.

"Jeremy, language." I warned.

"Sorry."

"What the hell is he doing here anyway?" Devon asked angrily.

"That's none of your business!!" Kira shot back.

All of this yelling was giving me a headache, "Look, everyone just take a breath. Devon, I don't know what you have to do not do I care. I want those pictures down before midnight or I will have you and your sister arrested. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Go home and never speak to my daughter again."

He walked out with his head down and I turned to Jeremy and Kira. "You can go Jeremy. Kira, go to your room." They hugged and went their separate ways. Just as I was about to take a breath...

"Aaaahh!!! MY EYES!!!" I heard from the backyard. I guess Trent saw the pictures too, great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenny

I kept thinking about what Karsyn asked me. I honestly don't know if I still love Toni or not. Or maybe I do know and I don't want to accept the truth. Either way it's complicated.

I grabbed my laptop and Skyped the office. I might as well get some work done since I'm on bedrest. Assistant answered with a weird look on her face.

"Hey, What's up?" I asked.

"Umm...we're being sued." She said making me spit out my water.

"We're being what? Nobody sues me...NOBODY!! What are you guys doing over there?!"

"Well Beanhead and his little goons got into a fight with one of our producers."

"Which one?"

"Ricky. They did some serious damage and Beanhead doesn't wanna pay for it so Ricky's suing BabyFace Records 10 million."

"Damn...you know what? I want Beanhead dropped. I tried to be versatile and cross over to hip hop but fuck it. I'll stick to R&B only."

"Yes sir. Whose gonna take his place on the tour?"

"Anyone whose available. I gotta fix this, keep me updated."

"Yes sir." She said before I hung up and groaned. Why does shit always happen to me?! Fuck this, I'm taking a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toni

I was asleep having the steamiest, sexiest, wettest dream about Idris Elba when a loud thump woke me up. "Damn we were getting to the good part." I groaned getting up. I checked Kira's room first because with everything going on, she's a flight risk.

I saw her sleeping in a bed filled with tissues and closed the door. I checked Trent and he was snoring loudly as soon as he farted I was out. Next was Karsyn and she was sleeping like an angel with her doll.

I heard groaning coming from Kenny's room. I was kinda skeptical about going in there so I peeked in the doorway. He was on the floor and his wheelchair was turned over. I'm guessing he tried to get himself in it and failed.

"Aah! Fuck!" He grunted in pain. Here I was at a crossroads, I can either help him and get yelled at or go back to my room and let him figure it out. My room it is...

"Aaah!!" He yelled making me stop. I whined and turned around. I kinda don't like seeing him in pain, even if he is asshole.

I cut the light on and picked up the wheelchair first sitting it upright. I helped him sit up next because he laying face down on the floor. "Aah!" He yelled.

"Take it easy." I said.

He was finally sitting upright on the floor against the bed. I gave him his pain killers and water. After taking them he sat there breathing heavily looking at the ceiling. There was an awkward silence as we sat on the floor looking around.

"Thanks." He breathed out.

"Sure."

"Can we talk?" We both asked at the same time. "You first." He said.

"Okay. I just wanna put everything on the table, I'm tired of fighting. Whatever you wanna say just get it off your chest now so we can move forward. Regardless of what happened between us we still have 3 children together, so let's just settle this."

"Fine..."