25

Kenny

I adjusted my bow tie as I looked in the mirror. Today is the day; Val and I are getting married. I'm nervous for some reason and I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. Soon Darryl, L.A., Russell, Bobby, and Kevin came in with their suits on.

"Damn Kenny! You sweating like a pimp on Palm Sunday." Bobby said.

"Man I'm nervous."

"Why? It's not like you haven't done this before."

"I don't know. I was so excited when I married Toni but today I feel like I'm gonna puke. I mean, be honest. I'm making the right decision right?"

"Well you picked a fine time to ask!" Kevin said ready to give his two cents.

"I'm serious. What do you guys think?"

"Kenny. You're the only one that can make that call. Make sure you're thinking with your heart not your head." Darryl said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trent

My sisters and I were in a small room putting the finishing touches on our outfits. Even if we plan on stopping this sham of a wedding, we still wanna look good.

"Are you guys ready to dead this shit?"

"Kira! We're in a church." I scolded her.

"Sorry Jesus."

"Anyway, Yes I'm ready."

"I hope Daddy listens to us." Karsyn said.

"Well with what I just found out, he's gonna have to."

"Cool, so when the preacher asks does anyone have any objections, we say-" Kira was interrupted by the last voice we wanted to hear.

"You won't be saying anything."

We looked towards the door where Valerie stood.
Kira scoffed, "You can't stop us!"
"Wanna bet?" She asked holding up a key.

"You wouldn't."

"Watch me."

She closed the door and we heard it lock. Kira tried to open it but there was no use. We're trapped!

Kira was getting madder by the second, "That ooooohh!! That b-mmm!"

"Hold it in."

"She's gonna explode." Karsyn said.

"THAT BIT-"

"Kira! Don't say it, just use the pillow."

She grabbed the pillow from the small couch and screamed into it as I patted her back. "Yes, let it out."

She put the pillow down and started pacing. I tried using our phones but we had no signal.

"What are we gonna do?" Karsyn asked. We gotta get out of here and expose Val.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toni

Today is the stupid day that Kenny is gonna marry stupid Valerie, and they're gonna be all stupidly happy while I'm gonna be pregnant and depressed. Claire has been texting me all day checking on me but I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

I mean, if I wanted to I could go stop this whole thing, but I already got shot down once and I'm too tired to go get dressed. So I'm just gonna sit here with my hot cocoa and watch a bunch of shitty and romantic Christmas movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenny

I'm standing at the altar waiting for Valerie to come. The doors open and she's standing there with a bouquet in her hands and a smile on her face. I smiled because she looked pretty as she walked down the aisle.