12

Kira

I giggled as my boyfriend Devon made silly faces in the camera. We've been together for 2 years and our anniversary is tomorrow.

"I can't wait until you see what I got you." He said.

"You never told me what you wanted. Now I feel bad because I didn't get you anything."

"Don't feel bad. Besides, I told you what I wanted and you said we should wait." He chuckled making me shake my head.

"Besides that!"

"At least let me get a preview."

"Right now?" I asked.

He nodded and I looked at my room door. It was closed but I got up to lock it. I came back and put my chest in the camera before taking my shirt off.

"You are so sexy." He said. I smirked unhooking my bra until...

"Kira? Why is the door locked?" Mom asked while knocking.

"Shit! I gotta go babe." I whispered into the camera.

"At least show me a boob first."

"Bye Devon."I said before closing my laptop. "Coming Mom! Just a second!"

Before I got dress I snapped a quick picture on my phone for Devon. After putting my top back on I opened the door with an innocent smile. She looked at me suspiciously, "Since when did you start locking your door?"

"I was changing and Trent doesn't know how to knock." I lied.

"Okay, well your little friend Jeremy is here. Are you two-"

"No. Absolutely not. I have a boyfriend and Jeremy and I are just friends."

"Okay."

I followed her downstairs where Jeremy was waiting. She left us in the foyer and went into the kitchen.

"You didn't tell me your mom looked like that." Jeremy said watching her walk away.

"Yes I did. I told you she's a short mocha version of me."

"No, she's a sexy melanin goddess version of you. There's a difference."

"Come on stupid. We have a history test to study for." I said grabbing his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toni

"Kenny, the physical therapist will be here in 10 minutes." I said in the doorway. He was still in his pajamas.

"I don't remember asking for that update." He said smartly.

"Look, Kira is busy and everyone else is gone. I'm just trying to help."

"Well I don't need your help. Don't you have some lives to ruin or something? Just go somewhere and leave me the hell alone."

"You know what? Fine do it your damn self. I'm sick of your ass." I said getting frustrated with his attitude.

"Whatever."

"Bet you won't stand up and say it." I mumbled walking out of his room.

I walked back downstairs, "Fiona, can you make sure Kenny doesn't kill himself? If you need help just tell Kira. I have to go pick up the other kids."

"Yes ma'am." She said.

I left and drove to the school to pick up Trent. He hopped in and I almost died. "We practiced on the field today."