Eleven: Real Life/ Phone Call

Charlotte was out in Beverly Hills having brunch with Darcy and they were chatting about what they had to do that day, chores and tedious things like that. She was supposed to get that call today and was trying to push it as far into her head as possible. She wanted to focus on Darcy telling her that they had to get a professional to clean their house. Sure, they did what they could, but that wasn't a terrible idea. Sebastian, he always distracted her. In a good way, of course. He makes her happy and she was always smiling at the thought of him.

"Are you even listening to me?" Darcy asked as she waved a hand in front of her face.

"I was, I got distracted." Charlotte smiled.

"Why aren't you guys a couple?" She asked Lottie with the shake of her head.

"I don't know, I guess we're just going to see where things take us. I mean I like him and he likes me, maybe it'll happen soon." She shrugged.

"You think? You're constantly texting and calling and he's always over ours. I get lonely, you were mine first." Darcy teased.

"And here I thought you'd be happy for me." Charlotte let out an exaggerated sigh.

They finished brunch and made their way home. They cleaned up and around three thirty Sebastian called her.

"Hey, handsome." She smiled as she waited for his reply.

"You're coming over today, Right?" He asked in a cheerful voice.

"Yeah, I'll be over later, me and D are having a cleaning party." Charlotte sighed and Darcy stuck her tongue out at her.

"Okay, I'll see you later then. I'll let you get back to your fun." Charlotte could almost see the smirk on his face.

"Bye Sebastian." She hung up and threw her phone onto the couch.

•••

They had finally finished cleaning and Charlotte was in her car. She had picked up some snacks for Sebastian and herself. She was about to start her car when her phone rang. It was an unknown number but she answered anyway.

"Hello?" She asked into the receiver.

"Good afternoon, is this Charlotte Masters?" A male voice asked.

"Yes, this is she, who is this?" She had a hand on the steering wheel.

"Sorry, I am Richard Smith, you can call me Rick. I'm with Marvel Studios and I wanted to let you know that we are casting you for the role of Audrey Campbell for Captain America the Winter Soldier. We'll give you more details when you talk to your agent." He spoke and Charlotte's mouth hung open.

She wanted to yell and scream with excitement and happiness. She got the part! "Oh my, God. Thank you guys so much for this opportunity. I am at a loss for words. Just, thank you so much."

"Well, We couldn't see anyone else as Audrey, you fit the character perfectly. Okay, Charlotte, hope we can see you soon. Have a good rest of your day." He said in a soft voice.

"Thanks again, You too." She hung up and let out a squeal.

She turned the car on and drove to Sebastian's house a big smile plastered on her face the whole way there. She rang the doorbell and he came and opened it. Charlotte threw her arms around him and kissed him. He was shocked but kissed her back and held her waist gently.

"Hi." She chuckled when she pulled back.

"Hi." He smiled back.

Charlotte leaned in to kiss him again but he stopped her.

"As much as I would love to do that again, I have company." He smiled awkwardly and Charlotte looked behind him to see a smug looking Chris Evans.

"Shit, oh my god. Um, hi, I'm Charlotte, you already know that." She stuck her hand out for him to shake and he laughed.

"You're adorable, come here." He engulfed her in a big hug and she held him close.

"Nice to finally meet you." He told Charlotte when they pulled away.

"Hey, Lottie. Not that I didn't like that kiss, but what was it for?" Sebastian asked as he walked into his living room.

"I know that was an off guard first kiss. I'm sorry. I was just excited." She said as she sat next to him on the couch, Chris sitting on the opposite side.

"That was your first kiss, with each other?" Chris looked surprised.

"Yeah, He is a nervous bunch of man and I was waiting for him to do it," She explained.

"Excited? Did they call you?" Sebastian asked as he pulled her closer to him.

"I got the part! I was in my car and then they called me!" She hugged him.

"What was it for?" Chris asked her.

"Yeah, I'd like to know too." Sebastian nudged Charlotte.

"Sorry, I wanted to tell you but I just didn't want to jinx it. I'm sorry." She kissed his cheek. "You are looking at the Winter Soldier's new love interest. I'm your new castmate!"

"What?! Oh my god, really? Charlotte, that's amazing. I get to have my girlfriend on set with me and she's my character's girlfriend? Wow, that's so cool." Sebastian held her face in his hands and she smirked.

"What?" He asked as he examined the look she was giving him.

"You called me your girlfriend," She said as he moved back.

"What? No, i didn't." He tried to play it off.

"Yeah, You Did. Congrats Charlotte, can't wait to have you on set. I gotta go Seb, but I'll see you two later." He waved and left.

"Bye." They said at the same time.

"So girlfriend, huh?" She smiled.

"Shut up." He said and kissed her.