Fifty Eight: Real Life

Sebastian drove home as quickly as he could. He thought something happened to the babies and he was worried. He couldn't get the keys out and dropped them like four times before he got them in the door.

"Baby? Where are my little guys? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Upstairs!" She called out.

He ran up the stairs and into their bedroom. She was rubbing her belly on the bed. He San to her side.

"What's wrong?" He asked with worry.

"We missed you, they won't stop kicking me." She sat up a little straight.

"That's what you wanted? I broke like twenty laws on my way here, just because my boys were kicking you?" He glared at her.

"That and I think i chose some names." She smiled.

"Okay? What are they?" He asked and kissed her temple.

"Ian and Evan." She told him.

"Hmm, I like that. Can I choose their middle names?" He asked and scooted closer.

"As long it's not stupid."

"Ian Christopher Stan and Evan Sebastian Stan." He said rubbing her belly.

"You're a dork, the father of my children is a fucking dork." She laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Was that a yes?" He asked wrapping an arm around her.

"Yes, that was a yes." She put her arm around him. "I love you."

"I love you more."