Fourteen: Phone Call

Incoming call from the boyfriend 💙

"Hey, what you up to?"

"I'm with Darcy right now, we're in downtown LA."

"Oh, okay. I'll leave you alone then."

"It's cool, we're getting a coffee. What are you doing?"

"I'm home alone, you're coming to the read through tomorrow right?"

"Duh, I am in this movie ya know?"

"Smart ass, Wanna go for lunch or something after?"

"Of course I wanna go for lunch, have you met me? The real question is, are you Sebastian Stan, ready to be seen in public, with me?"

"Me? Of course, I am, I'm dating the most beautiful woman in the entire world. Okay, you're right, I'm nervous."

"Of course I'm right, I'm your girlfriend. We've been doing this for almost three months."

"It's not that I don't wanna be seen with you or anything. I'm just scared is all. I really like you and I don't want the media to say anything about us, or say shit about you."

"You're sweet. I'm ready to come out to the media whenever you are. I don't wanna sound cheesy but I don't wanna lose what we have, but I just wanna say that I could care less about what the media say about me."

"I know you don't but I do, I'm gonna have to go all the Winter Soldier On them. No one messes with my baby. Why don't we come out to the media on the premiere?"

"That sounds like a great idea. We're gonna be the hottest pieces of ass there."

"Hmm, have I told you how grateful I am to have ever met you?"

"Yeah, but I never get tired of hearing it. I've got to go I lost Darcy and I have no fucking clue as to where I am."

"Okay, let me know if you're okay. I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye Sebastian."

"There you are, you're like a five-year-old child."