Fifty: Real Life

Charlotte groaned when she finished reading the article. Sebastian was sat next to her and he looked annoyed. Why couldn't people just bud out of their lives, it was already hard without them. They were just making her look bad and it annoyed both of them. Sebastian had come inside to use their restroom and then Darcy sent her the link.

"I'm gonna post something later to clear it up," Charlotte told him.

"Okay, but I wanted to talk to you about something else," Sebastian said as he played with his fingers.

"Sebastian, you said you wouldn't step out of line." Charlotte groaned.

"I know, I know, but I can't help it if I miss you." He sighed. "I miss you like fucking crazy, I miss us. After we broke up, Diana and I didn't even last a week. I kept looking for you in her, but she wasn't you. You're so marvelous and I know I'm a complete fucking idiot for doing what I did but I don't want to lose you. I think I cheated because I was scared of moving so fast, I mean all I felt for you was so real, so raw. I was just too scared to actually own up to my feelings so I slept with another woman in hopes that it would make an excuse to not be with you. But now that I'm not with you, you're all I think about, wake up Lottie, eat Lottie, work Lottie, sleep Lottie, you constantly consume my thoughts. And now the twins, I want us to be a family. I love you Charlotte." He was on his knees in front of her.

"I think you should go." Charlotte barely let out and she wouldn't meet his eyes.

She knew that if she were to look into his sparkling blue eyes that she would forgive him. She would fall right back into his arms and all this fight wouldn't be worth anything. It hurt her, he was so vulnerable and here she was crushing his hope and faith. She loved him, she still loved him, even after all the shit he pulled, she still loved him. Of course, she wanted that family with him, but how was she supposed to know if he wouldn't cheat again.

Then there was Daniel, he was so head over heels for her and she was forcing herself to be with him. He was so nice and caring which made it worse. Sebastian let out a shaky breath before standing up. He grabbed his coat and turned to look at her. He walked towards the door and walked out. He put his forehead to the door once he was outside. 'Fuck' was the only thing on his mind. He was thinking about everything that just happened and snapped out of it when he heard her sobs from inside the house.

They were loud and so full of emotion. He caused that, he did that. He was the reason for her hurting once again. He couldn't help it let a couple tears slip from his own eyes. He didn't even hear when Chris and Darcy approached him.

"Sebastian? Are you crying?" Darcy asked.

He quickly wiped his eyes before facing them. "What? No."

"Hey man, long time no see." Chris smiled.

"Hey, you two a thing now?" Sebastian asked.

"Yeah," Chris answered with a smile.

"No." Darcy nudged him.

"How'd it go?" Darcy asked.

"It's twins," Sebastian answered with a soft smile.

"Two? Two whole babies?" Chris was surprised.

"Yeah, I gotta go but I hope I'll catch you later?" Sebastian asked his friend with hope.

"For sure, I'll come over later this week." Chris smiled and hugged Sebastian.

"Bye Darcy."

"Bye." She said before opening the door.