Thirty Eight: Real Life

Charlotte woke up with a pair of strong arms wrapped around her. She smiled to herself when she saw her sleeping boyfriend of a year and a half, snores coming from his lips and messy hair. She looked at him with pure love and adoration as she reached to run her hand over his naked back. He had stayed over the whole week and had gotten so used to him being there.

Darcy stayed at Liz's place so they had the place to themselves. Leaving them to do the deed in almost every room in the house. She had purple bruises from his fingertips on her hips and he scratches on his shoulder blades. She heard a small whimper on her left and saw Barney. She picked him up and let him lick Sebastian's face.

"Mmm, baby. Already?" He mumbled.

"Nice try buddy." She laughed.

"Aw, Barney you sly dog." Sebastian sat up and scratched Barney's head.

"Good morning." Charlotte smiled and kissed Sebastian's nose.

"Morning." He kissed her cheek. "How you feeling?" He asked her with a smirk.

"Like I could go for a round in the shower before we take an actual shower." She bit her lip.

"Man, i knew I picked the right woman." They kissed before getting up.

•••

Charlotte got out before Sebastian so she got dressed and sat on her bed. She turned her TV on and went to Netflix and clicked on The Office. She sat with Barney on her lap when she heard a phone go off. It wasn't hers or Seb's because it was on the dresser. She left it alone and continued watching her show. A couple minutes later it rang again and she could hear Sebastian singing Ice Ice Baby.

She got up and went to look for the phone. She looked everywhere in the room until she came across Sebastian's duffle bag.  She put it on her bed and slowly unzipped it when the bathroom door opened up.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I wanted one of your shirts." She shrugged.

"They aren't in that one." He pulled her to him, wrapping a strong arm around his waist.

"What's in it then?" She asked with a smirk.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He kissed her chin.

"Ah, i see where this is going." She smiled and kissed his lips.

"Smart Girl, you catch on fast." He kissed her again.

"Barney is right there." She stopped him as he kissed her jaw.

"He's a puppy." Sebastian sighed.

"He is my son." She put a finger on his lips when he tried to kiss her again.

He took the finger in his mouth and sucked lightly. She stared at him with her mouth opened. He was trying to distract her and Man was it starting to work.

"No, we need to eat something." She shook herself from his trance.

"Fine, wanna just order in? I'm too lazy to leave the house." He told her.

"Yeah, sounds fine to me." She walked out and Barney followed.

"Why does he love you more than he loves me?" Sebastian asked as he trailed behind them.

"I'm his mother, you're just jealous because he's cuter than you." She bent down to kiss his face.

"I knew I should've just gotten you food instead." He mumbled.

Just a note. I'd appreciate if you guys would vote and comment, it'll let me know what I'm doing right or wrong. Or if this is even good or not. Also if you'd check out my other stuff? Thanks a million! ❤️