Seventy Three: Real Life

Charlotte ran into their bedroom and jumped on the bed, attacking his neck and shoulders with kisses. Her arms tried to wrap around his broad chest, he held her arms.

"Where's Darcy?" He looked up at her.

"Shut up." She warned him and he looked at her with wide eyes. "I'm sorry, Okay? I'm sorry I thought you cheated on me the other day. I'm sorry I made it feel like I didn't trust you because I do. I love you, I'm sorry." She kissed him softly. "And I can't wait for you to be my husband."

He was beaming at her words, he wasn't even that upset about it. He knew the babies were sick, he had dealt with it the day before which was why he went out. He couldn't blame her, being a mother was a job on its own. He did feel bad about it eating at her, but if it brought them closer he wasn't mad.

"Aw, angel." He kissed her. "Love you so much." He mumbled on her lips.

"Wish I could stay." She rubbed her nose against his.

"Darcy needs you, I'll be here for the rest of our lives." He kissed her nose.

"Just hold me for a second." She crawled into his lap and he wrapped his big arms around her small frame.

"You know, I'm holding you like this when I have two real babies waiting to be held." He looked down and she was off in space somewhere.

Her hazel eyes snapped to his blue ones. "So I'm not your baby?" She wiggled out of his arms and adjusted her top.

"You're the baby momma now." He shrugged and leaned back on the bed.

"I love when you start training for Bucky." One of her hands reached for his growing hair.

"You should get out of here, you're getting sidetracked." He moved her hand.

"You're right, you're right. One more kiss for the road?" She grinned.

He shook his head at her and kissed her once more.

"Have fun boys!" She said into the twin's room before she left.