Nineteen: Real Life

When she sent that text she let out a loud gasp

When she sent that text she let out a loud gasp. She didn't mean to say it, especially not over text. She thought she was actually starting to feel that way about him, but she wasn't sure. She wanted to be careful especially with what happened with Paul. Yes, Paul Wesley.

They dated for a year and she thought everything was going fine. He, however, was seeing and falling in love with someone else, Phoebe Tonkin. It was so hard for her to go to work, especially when they worked on the same lot. She'd have to see them together and it sucked. She was now extra careful with her heart and who she let in so another Paul situation wouldn't happen.

She walked out of her trailer and went to the set. She knew it was going to be awkward, but she had to face her boyfriend. She went up to him and started the scene.

"Action," Joe called out.

"Wh-what?" She said when Chris knocked Sebastian's mask off.

"Bucky?" Chris asked.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" Sebastian asked before Anthony came and knocked him down.

"Steve? You okay?" She asked her friend.

He stayed quiet and looked around. That's when She started to run after Sebastian. She went as far as She could before she acted like she couldn't find him. That's when the police came and arrested Chris and me.

"And cut!" Anthony Russo said.

She stood back up and turned to Chris.

"Nice job newbie." He smiled at her.

"Thanks, where'd my boyfriend go?" Charlotte asked.

"You look concerned, something happen?" Chris asked her.

"Yeah, but nothing I can't handle." She gave him a reassuring smile.

"Good job Charlotte, make sure to practice for the next scene." Joe Russo told her as he walked off to the food table.

She saw Sebastian walk towards them as he pulled his hair into a ponytail. He came up to her and hugged her. She hugged back and realized how much she liked his long hair. He pulled back a little before placing a kiss on her lips. She kissed him back and caressed his rough face, Sebastian pulled away.

"For the record, I love you too." He smiled at her.

She started laughing before she kissed him again. They could both hear Chris and Mackie behind them awing and the two gave them their middle fingers. Now she knew exactly how she felt.