Chapter 6 - Susan + Sam

Authors Note: Sorry I haven’t uploaded for a week but my laptop broke so I couldn’t write or post the next chapter. I’m going to try and upload another chapter soon though.

Chapter 6 – Susan’s P.O.V

Sam opened the door and the hotel room was fantastic. An enormous double bed was in the centre of the room with a gorgeous blood red duvet. The carpet was also red and the wallpaper was cream with red roses covering it. I think this was the honeymoon suite. Well that’s kind of cringy.

“This room is amazing!” yelled Sam, smiling.

“Yeah” I agreed. I felt a little nervous.

“Time for bed?” he asked as he jumped onto the bed.

I walked over to him and sat on the right side of the bed. I took my shoes off and climbed under the covers. His mouth changed from a smile to a straight line. He took his boots off and climbed under the covers to join me.

He wrapped his muscly arm around my body. I felt pinned down.

He slowly started to kiss my neck. What was he doing? He was the one who wanted to take things slow and do them right. His mouth moved its way towards my lips. Gently and slowly he pressed his lips against mine for a brief second and then he rolled over and laid on his back.

“Goodnight” he whispered.

I felt really mean and untrusting. He wasn’t going to do anything he just wanted to give me and kiss goodnight. I rolled over and pressed my lips against his. I pulled away and he smiled.

“Goodnight” I said.

I was so tired from walking all day and I gradually fell asleep.

“Susan.” I felt hands shake my body. “Wake up”

I opened my eyes to see Sam leaning over me smiling. It seems he’s always smiling when he sees me. How cute.

“Let’s go get some breakfast” he said while pulling the cover off me.

As we walked down the stairs hand in hand we could smell the breakfast coming from the kitchen. It smelt delicious and I was starving. My tummy growled.

“You sound hungry.” Sam laughed.

I smiled and waved to Mary who was sitting behind the desk still. We opened the door that Mary had told us too and walked into the dining hall.

Inside there was a counter with loads of different cereals, breads,  juices and much more. There were also several small tables. Sam and me walked over to the counter and I couldn’t decide what to take.

We both walked over to a small table with two chairs. I sat down and stared at my porridge and orange juice. Sam had gotten cornflakes, some toast and a cup of coffee.

We both sat in silence eating. There was no one else in the dining hall. Only us. After several minutes of sitting in silence Sam spoke.

“Are you alright you’re not talking?” he said.

“I’m fine, and you weren’t talking either” I complained.

We both continued eating, not talking. What was wrong? He wasn’t talking but I didn’t want to talk to him either.

Then I realised why I didn’t want to talk. I was missing my mum. I suddenly broke down in tears.

“Hey, hey what’s wrong?” asked Sam as he came and knelt down next to me.

I just continued to cry and he pulled me into a hug. He lifted me off the chair and held me in his arms. “Please stop crying” he begged.

I stopped crying and stared into his lovely eyes. “Will I ever see my mum again?” I asked.

He closed his eyes for a few seconds then re- opened them. “ I’m not sure if you’ll be able to. We can try, but I can’t promise you anything because if you really do want to be with me then we have to hide. We can’t get caught.”

“I know” I whispered.

“If you don’t choose me I promise I won’t hurt you and I’ll take you straight back to your mum. Who are you going to choose? Your mum or me?”

I loved Sam. I knew in my heart that I really did, but I also loved my mum I mean she’s my mum of course I’m going to love her. I loved them both, but in two different ways. I couldn’t put this off. I had to choose one of them. Sam or mum?

Suddenly I feel to the ground. Everywhere around me I heard screaming and shouting. The whole hotel had fallen down and there was smoke everywhere. I pushed my hand against my head. I was bleeding.

“Sam!” I moaned. And then everything went black. Ugh why does this keep happening to me?

Sam’s P.O.V

When I dropped Susan I was flung across the room which was now just a pile of rubble. I couldn’t move. I had a massive metal bar pinning me against the ground. I heard Susan shout my name. I tried to reply but I couldn’t manage to say anything. I just laid there and moaned in pain. I kept getting Susan into trouble. This had to stop. Then everything went black.

© 2012 by purple13. All rights reserved.