Chapter 3 - Lemiere?

Scarlette Thompson

"Bye Kevin!" I waved at him and he waved at me back. I walked towards my next workplace again and can't help but feeling hungry because I've been working for straight 6 hours without eating anything.

I need sugar..

I walked into a milkshake shop and bought a chocolate milkshake. I started to drink it and it felt so good. I felt my body was charged up.

I walked towards the next workplace and started to work again. I worked there for 5 hours and then walked back home. Suddenly my phone rang.. but it's an unknown number.

"Hello."

"Hello.. Is this Ms. Scarlette Thompson?"

"Yes."

"I'm Erica from the T I L E team and we've got your design and CV about 3 months ago and you've pass the first step." I can't help but squeal in happiness for this.

"For the second step.. We want to interview you and see your skill live. So please come to the Lemiere Building Office tomorrow at 10. No excuses and please don't be late. Thankyou.. any questions?"

"Nothing.. Thankyou." I squealed.

"Your welcome and we'll be waiting for your presence tomorrow. Have a good night." She ended the call and I squealed. I jumped up and down for it. I ran towards my small apartment.

"Grandmaaa!" I squealed and she walked out from her bedroom.

"I almost have a heart attack.. What is it?" She asked and I hugged her tightly.

"I passed into the 2 round and I have an interview tomorrow!" I said and she smiled widely.

"My cute little peach.. I know you will get a job someday. You're a really talented girl." She said as she stroked my hair. I smiled.

"I can't wait."

"I believe that you will get he job. Trust me." She said as she held my hand.

"Yes.. I hope so.."

"I make mashed potato and baked chicken." She said pulling towards our small living room. Yes.. we don'y have a dining room. What do you expect for a small apartment right?

We ate our dinner and after that I go straight to the shower. I took a shower and get ready to sleep. I sat down on my bed and can't help but excited for tomorrow.

I really really need this job. I need to make my family proud of me.

I prayed and then go to sleep.

"Scarlette!!" I jumped when my grandmother screamed her lungs out.

"Ohh??"

"It's 7.. you need to get ready! Eat breakfast first." She gestured me to go out and I sat on my bed. I got off and walked out. I sat down and see my scramble egg and bread.

I jumped straight into the shower and tried to wear a makeup on and let my hair down straight. I pulled out my one and only work clothes out and wore it.

I looked at the mirror and sighed.. my left eyebrows.. I need to fix it. Argh! I pulled out my old highheels and put it on. I brought my CV again along with some of my designs.

"Grandma.. I'm going." I announced and she walked out from the small kitchen.

"Yeah go.. goodluck!" She smiled and waved.

"Thankyou.." I smiled and walked out. I took out my phone and it's 9.10. I still have a lot of time.. I walked towards the Lemiere Tower which is like the tallest and the biggest tower ever.

Damn I'm nervous.. so nervous.

"Calm down.. Calm down Scarlette.. Don't panic." I said to myself. I stood in front of the Lemiere Tower and I walked inside. There's a lot of security guards inside. They checked our bags and body before we got in. I walked to the information desk.

"Hello, what can I help you?" She asked nicely.

"I'm here for the work interview."

"T I L E interview? Can I get your name and ID please?" She asked and I nodded. I took out my ID for her.

"Scarlette Thompson." I said and she nodded.

"Here's your visit card, Ms. Thompson. Go to lift number 7 and go to the 20th floor." She said and smiled nicely.

"Okay thankyou." I said and she nodded. I walked towards the lift and waited for it to come. I looked down to the ground and suddenly people bumped me to the side. I looked at the confuse, everyone was walking to the side. I think someone's coming..

Suddenly there's 2 men in suits walked pass us. Holy moly crab.. They're so handsome and hot. They're muscular, tall, hot and just.. perfect.

"Good morning, Mr. Lemiere." They all said it in unison. So they're the owner of this company?

The both men nodded politely and they walked towards the lift on the inner side. We all went back to normal. I decided to poke a red head women but suddenly people stepped aside again.

"Good morning, Mr and Mrs Lemiere." My eyes widen to see a really beautiful couple but I think they're already on their 50s.

"Dylan! You forgot your keys.." Mr. Lemiere said and threw a bunch of keys to one of the handsome men. Oh my gosh.. Will I be seeing a lot of this soon?

Suddenly my lift arrives and I walked inside with other people too.

"Sorry.. the people earlier.. are they the owner? I mean the boss?" I asked to the red head girl and everyone on the lift turned to me.

"They're the Lemiere.. you don't know them?" She asked in a really annoy tone. Everyone was looking at me weirdly.

"Are they that famous?" I asked again.

"They're so famous.. The whole world knows who they are. They're the 7 Gold Lifes." She said annoy.

"Okay.."

"Try to look for the 7 Gold Lifes on the internet.. You'll know them right away." The man who stood near the lift door said.

"Ah.. Thankyou." Suddenly they all walked out at the 18th floor. I pressed 20th and waited for it to stop.

Lemiere? The 7 Gold Lifes?

I just heard that.. maybe I need to find out about that later on.