Chapter 7 - Kidnap

Matthew Lemiere

I walked into Zac's waiting room and saw him walking around the room nervous.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah.. Just nervous about the vow." He said.

"Don't be.. You'll do good."

"Gosh.. I can't believe that I'm getting married today."

"Why? You want to back off?" I asked.

"That will never be in my dictionary. I love her so much dude.. She's my life now and I just can't believe that I'm getting married to this wonderful girl." He said smiling widely.

"Don't hurt her." I said even though my heart is hurting.

"I won't." He said and I nodded. I felt my breath got hitch. I patted Zac's shoulder and walked out from his room. I walked towards Cailey's waiting room before everyone will go there.

I took a deep breath and knocked the door. I opened the door knob and saw her standing in front the mirror. She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress and she's just breathtaking.

"Hey Matt."

"You look beautiful.."

"Thanks."

"Sorry about taking you for a drive last night." I said in a sad tone and she turned to me. She walked to me and smiled.

"I love you as my bestfriend.. my brother.. Matthew Lemiere." She hugged me and I hugged her tightly.

"I know. I'm letting you go." I said and she patted me back. She released the hug and looked into my eyes.

"You look good today.."

"Thanks.. I was hoping for the bride to look at me."

"Matthew.." She said in a warning tone.

"I'm kidding.. Geez." She took my hand and held it.

"You'll find someone better than me." She said and I nodded weakly.

"Maybe.. or maybe not."

"You will.. soon."

"Nah I'm good for now." I said and she smacked my arm playfully.

"Don't give me that face.." She said looking at me.

"If he breaks your heart.. You where to find me right? I will kick his ass and make sure he won't comeback." I said and she chuckled.

"Will do."

"Okay then.. I bet the girls will come here in a minute." I said and she nodded. I walked out from her room and sighed. I jumped when I saw my dad standing not far from where I stand.

"Hey dad."

"Congratulating Cailey?" He asked and I nodded.

"Should we walk into the chapel and wait there?" He asked and I nodded. We walked side by side and none of us talk.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine." I chuckled.

"I know about you and Cailey." He said and I'm not surprise because he's freaking Nicholas Lemiere.

"We didn't work out."

"Yeah.. I know. Cheer up buddy.. You'll get someone soon" He said patting my shoulder.

"Easy for you to say.. You know mom for a long time and then y-"

"Nope.. It's not easy. Your mom was the one who approached me first."

"What a coward dad.."

"You know my background Matthew.. it's not easy."

"Yeah.. Sorry."

"Mr. Lemiere.. and Mr. Lemiere junior." We both turned to the man who greeted us.

"Landen Grey." I said

"How are you?" He asked as he shook my dad's hand first and then mine.

"Good.. you?" I said.

"Nice to meet you but I better go now." My dad said and patted my shoulder. He smiled at Landen once again and left.

"I'm good."

"I bet you're from Zac's side since we never know each other." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah.. Apparently we have mutual friends so we met at our friend's party and been hanging out ever since." He said and I nodded.

"I see."

"You're going to the BGE?" He asked and I nodded.

"In Seattle right?" I asked.

"Yeah.."

"Okay." I nodded and then we walked towards the chapel when suddenly the girls appeared. They looked at Landen weirdly. I mean Landen here is one of the youngest businessman. Maybe he's around my age and he owns quite a lot of company. He just got into the elite list 3 months ago so he's basicly in our circle along with The Samuel, Portwalt and others.

"Oh yeah.. Girls.." I said and they stopped beside me.

"Girls.. This is Landen and Landen this is Crystal, Joan, Autumn and Lauren." I said. They shook Landen's hand.

"We heard a lot about you but we never meet each other." Autumn said.

"Yeah that's right, I mean I just got into your circle so.. here I am."

"Nice to meet you but we have to see take the flowers outside." Lauren smiled and they left.

"I heard that you like golf."

"Yeah and where did you hear that from?" I turned to him and raised my eyebrows.

"Some friends."

"Going to play it this saturday.. Wanna join?" I asked.

"That will be cool."

"Green Valley at 8."

"Cool." He said and then he entered the chapel. I saw my mom standing outside alone looking at the garden. I walked towards her and stood beside her.

"Why are you looking at the garden? Don't tell me dad is being an asshole today?"

"Not silly.." My mom chuckled and turned her head to me.

"I'm just worried about you." She looked straight into my eyes.

"Dad!" I hissed.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine mom.. Don't bring the subject again.. Don't make me think about kidnapping her again." I warned her and she suddenly linked her arms to mine.

"Learn from this lesson honey.."

"Mom.." I warned.

"Do you need a vacation?"

"Should I go with them to their honeymoon?" I asked sarcasicly.

"Geez.. So mean." Brandon joined.

"Shut up before I kick your ass."

"Someone's having their period today." Brandon teased.

"Brandon." My mom warned. He laughed and walked away.

"I don't know why you get your dad's brain for love."

"All of your children have dad's brain.."

"Not my baby girl." She said and as always Crystal is fhe princess of the family. My parents love her so much.

"Crystal too.. You just never witness it."

"Are you sure that you're okay?" My mom aksed again and I sighed.

"If you ask me one more time.. I'm going to kidnap Cailey and there will be no wedding today. We still have 20 minutes and you know I can do that mom.. I won't care that I'm related to Zac."