Chapter 19 - Again!!!

Scarlette Thompson

"Ms. Cesborn, I really- I mean I don't think I can't wear this. It's too revealing." I said to her and she shook her head.

"To be a seductress needs this dress and red lipstick." She took out her red lipstick and gave it to me.

"No, Ms. Cesborn. It's yours." I rejected it politely and suddenly someone knocked the door. She gestured her bodyguard to let whoever stands behind that door. Suddenly there's 6 people walked in with a lot of big bags. I looked at the confuse.

"Ms. Cesborn." The beautiful jet black haired woman greeted Joan.

"Cut her hair a little bit and curl it loosely. Don't give her the nails.. give her a sexy look make up." Joan said to her.

"Ms. Cesborn, I think Kevin will suspicious about this. He knows that I'm not a kind of person who will do this." I said and Joan chuckled.

"Scarlette honey.. Boys never think that.. everytime they see a beautiful girl.. they won't remember anything.."

"But.."

"No buts.. I'm just doing what my boss said." She smirked and she knew I can't beat that. I sighed and I nodded a little.

"Hello.. What's your name?"

"Scarlette Thompson, how about you?" I asked back and she seems nice.

"I'm Viena Wilder, this is Hanna, Poppy, Vanny, Delilah and Manci." She introduced her crew and I smiled to them.

"I'm Scarlette Thompson.. Hi." I waved to them and they waved back.

"Let's get started.. we only have 2 hours so.. Ms. Thompson.. I need your cooperation." Viena said and I nodded nervously.

"Do your magic.." Joan smiled to her and she plopped to the sofa next to me. Suddenly someone bursted the door and it's Crystal Lemiere.

"Did your brother ask you to come here?"

"Apparently.. He said that my flirting skills can be useful today."

"Scarlette needs help with that." Joan said and I greeted her wih a big smile.

"I know.. let's just teach her.. We don't have much time." Crystal crossed her arms and looked at me intensely. Joan stood beside her and they both started thinking about something. After that.. they talked about something in private until I can't hear anything.

"Ms. Thompson.. please stand up." Viena said and she puleld me slowly to the bathroom to wash my hair. She did something to my hair and oh gosh.. I felt weird. I think I just become a woman.

She dried my hair and started curling it. Her mother helpers took care of my face. They started to do my make and I closed my eyes. I'm pretty nervous.

"Ms. Thompson." My eyes opened and turned to the side.

"We're done.. You can go to the room to see Ms. Cesborn and Ms. Lemiere." Viena said and I nodded.

"Thankyou everyone.. you really worked hard." I said and looked at all of them. I smiled and walked to the room that Viena pointed. I knocked and I heard Joan say come in. I walked inside and looked at them. They looked at me with their eyes widen.

"This will Kevin kiss your feet in no time." Crystal said and I raised my eyes.

"Scarlette.. Why don't you appear like this in daily lives starting from now?" Joan said.

"Ms. Cesborn.. I don't think I can-"

"Are you kidding me? You're freaking beautiful and how come you never know that?" Joan took a small mirror beside her and threw it to me. I catched it and looked at myself at the mirror. My eyes widen.. who is this girl? I don't even recognize her. I gasped and then looked at Joan and Crystal.

"Wear this.. Quick." Joan threw a black dress but it's different from earlier.

"Ms. Cesb-"

"No buts.. no excuses.. go to the toilet and change.. put this heels too." She said throwing the heels and I nodded. I walked into the toilet and looked at the dress for a moment. I sighed and I closed my eyes. Why am I doing this? This is that annoying boss's idea!

I took off my work clothes and put on the dress. I checked myself at the mirror and my eyes widen.

"Is this really? Where is the boring Scarlette go?" I asked to myself. I turned around and can't believe myself. I'm wearing revealing clothes with this georgous hair and make up.

I took a really deep breath and walked out from the room. My eyes widen when Matthew standing there looking at me from head to toe. He looked straight into my eyes and gestured me to get closer to him. I walked slowly and tried to pushed the dress lower because itms damn short.

"Seduce me.. try." He said and I shook my head in horror.

"Quic-" I tripped because of my high heels. Matthew caught me and pushed me back up again in a speed of lightning.

"Come on.. we don't have time." He said and I looked at him nervously. He sighed and pulled me by my waist making me gasp.

"What did you even learn?" He asked as he whispered on my ear. My breath got hitch and I felt his hand on my back caressing up to my bare shoulder. I can't breath! Gosh.. I forgot how to breath.

"You're shaking.." He chuckled in a really low tone making me shake more. He took my right hand and put it on his chest.

"Look at me." He said and I slowly looked up. I can't breath.. I swear. I can't believe that I'm this close with my boss. He smirked and I swear that was sexy. What did you say? He's sexy? Oh come Scarlette.. he's cruel.

"Focus!" I looked straight to his eyes.

"Pretend that you like me and then all you want now.. is.. to make me fall in love with you.." He said seriously and that.. georgous brown eyes. I slipped my hand to his cheek and looked at him instensely.

"Stop shaking!" He said and that made close my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lemiere."

"Again!" He said and I sighed. I hate to have this kind of boss. He might be handsome.. almighty and everything but.. he's just.. uhmm.. I don't know