Chapter 4 - Holy..

Scarlette Thompson

There's a lot of people on the 20th floor and I got number 43. I sat down and took out my phone to find out who Lemiere and The 7 Gold Lifes is.

Google.. and The 7 Gold Lifes

Who is The 7 Gold Lifes?

The 7 Gold Life is consist of 7 people : Aaron Samuel, Sky Locason, Alexander North, Maximillion Cesantio, Luke Hastington, Sebastian Cesborn, Nicholas Lemiere.

They currently on the top of the chain to rule the business market in America. They got clothing, mineral materials, oil, machine, transporation, gold, iron, export and import and a lot more. They're a part of the Gold and Elite peoples in America along with the other Samuel, Portwalt, Grey and others.

As for 7 Gold Lifes the leader of the group is Nicholas Lemiere.

As for today they're all already married and have kids which is their next heir.

Aaron Samuel is married to Sophia Celastio and they have a son named Andrew Samuel who is dating the super Victoria Secret model, Kayla Michaelson.

Sky Locason is married to the beautiful blogger named Red Heart, Janet Locason. They have 2 kids named Cailey Locason who is dating the famous racer Zac Malvon. Another kid is Aiden Locason.

Alexander North is married to the beautiful actress, Angelia Selosvone. They have 2 kids named Archer North and Autumn North. Archer North is currently dating the beautiful music writer named Calla Lockheart. Autumn North is taking her mom's genes by following into the acting world.

Maximillion Cesantio is married to Luke Hastington's sister, Rose Hastington. They have 2 kids named Morris Cesantio and Daniel Cesantio. Morris Cesantio is currently dating the beautiful Autumn North as for Daniel Cesantio, he's dating the beautiful Princess of UK, Olivia Camery.

Luke Hastington is married to Hailey Anderson. They both have 3 beautiful kids. Christian Hastington, Marco Hastington and Lauren Hastington. Lauren Hastington is currently dating Dylan Lemiere.

Sebastian Cesborn is married to the beautiful ex- Victoria Secret model Alissa Sierra. They have 3 kids : Axel Cesborn and the famous Cesborn twins, Joel and Joan Cesborn.

Lastly.. The Lemiere..

Nicholas Lemiere is married to Chloe Regens. They have 4 beautiful children named Matthew Lemiere, Dylan Lemiere, Brandon Lemiere and lastly the golden child Crystal Lemiere.

The kids of the 7 Gold Lifes name are The 7 Gold Kids and the leader of the groups is Matthew Lemiere.

That's all you want to know about the 7 Gold Lifes..

Holly molly!!! I'm on their building and if they accept me as their employee it means I will working with the 7 Gold Lifes. Holy crab.

"Good morning everyone.." Our eyes turned to where the voice come from. My eyes widen to see Crystal Lemiere.. I looked at my phone and then looked at her again. Damn.. She's even more beautiful in real life.

"Morning." We all said in unison.

"So.. I will call you one by one to have an interview with me and please prepare your designs and CV again in hand. Thankyou.." She said and suddenly her secretary whispered something.

"Crystal.. Matthew's on the line." Oh crap.. Brandon Lemiere.

"Give it to me." She took his phone and answered the call and then she walked into the room. Not long after that.. They called number 1.

Oh I'm so nervous.. so so nervous. I waited for 2 hours until it's my turn to walk inside.

"Good afternoon." I said and Crystal smiled.

"Good afternoon, please sit down." I sat down in front of her and gave the files to her. She opened it and looked up to me.

"Ms. Thompson.. Why did you quit from Megawork?" She asked.

"I don't feel comfortable with the system and the people that I work with." I answered honestly.

"Megawork is a one big design company.." She said and I nodded.

"If you know what's inside the company.. you will get it why I quit from that company." I said

"Tell me.. this is interesting." She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows.

"They hired 25 designers at the same time and ask us to make 100 designs in 1 week. There's a competition between us the designers so there's a lot of cheating inside it. The boss himself is quite cruel."

"Until what stage are you in?"

"Average." I answered and she nodded.

"Personally.. this is good." She pointed at my color and line design.

"Thankyou."

"You may go.. we will call you next week if you're accepted."

"Thankyou." I smiled and she nodded. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Do you know Franky then?" She asked.

"Yes. He's my mentor in Megawork."

"Good.. You may go." I walked out from the door and walked towards the lift. I got in and took a really deep breath of relieve.

I got down to the lobby and walked out from the building.

"God please.. I want the job." I said.

I prayed again and again until I reached home.

"How did it go?" My grandma asked.

"It's good.. They will call me if they accept me.0

"Okay.. have some rest. You look so stressful." She said and smiled. I nodded and walked into my room. I sat on my bed and opened my laptop. I started to look for the 7 Gold Lifes again.

I tried to find their picture and just try to know them one by one.

My eyes widen when I saw Matthew Lemiere... hoooley shittttt!

HE'S THE GUY THAT I BUMPED AND SPILLED MY TACO..

Oh crap..