O N E

"Wake up MinSeo! It is 5:30!" Her mom shouted up the stairs but just got a thud in response. Her mom shook her head knowing her daughter fell off the bed from her yelling.

MinSeo walked down the stairs, stumbling down the last few.

"I'm awake mom..." MinSeo groaned making her way to the kitchen.

"Yeah, physically, not mentally." Her mom said while she was finishing up her own lunch.

"Ew." MinSeo commented seeing her mom's lunch thinking it was hers.

"It's my lunch, not yours." Her mom told her making MinSeo let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank the lord." She mumbled walking over to the fridge and grabbing the milk for her cereal.

MinSeo made her breakfast and started to eat. While she was eating, her mom kissed her forehead.

"Don't be late. It's the first day." Her mom told her before leaving for her business trip.

"I won't be. Be safe mom." MinSeo smiled a bit and waved her mom out the front door.

She was alone. Finally.

She sighed as she rinsed out her bowl and left it in the sink. She went to her room and changed into her new black school uniform.

"Oooh~ I look pretty good in this!" She commented looking at herself in the mirror.

MinSeo looked at the time on her phone and sighed. "6:00..."

"WaIt. 6:00?!" She shouted running downstairs grabbing her lunch and shoving it in her bag before running out the door.

MinSeo was out of breath when she reached her bus stop so she out her hands up in the air to calm down.

She put her arms down and then heard someone lean against the stop sign.

She looked over at the person and her eyes widened.

MinSeo looked away and just decided to text Lisa.

MinSeo sighed and put her phone in the pocket of her uniform skirt right as the bus pulled up

Everyone that had gathered at the bus stop got on and took their seats.

MinSeo noticed that the bus already had assigned seats. Ew.

MinSeo saw her name and sat down not bothering to read the name next to hers.

She got the window seat and was literally the happiest person alive. She looked out the window but soon heard someone sit by her since she forgot her ear buds.

She saw JungKook sitting there with his ear buds in and one of his legs in the isle. She ignored him and looked back out the window. She was watching everything pass by quickly as the bus was driving.

After all the driving they eventually got to school once all the people were on the bus.

Everyone got off and went into school. MinSeo looked around and saw Lisa walking into the school so she ran to her.

"Lisa!" MinSeo said while attacking her friend.

"Ah!" Lisa screamed since she got scared and looked at her friend. "Oh my god! Don't do that!" Lisa shouted which just made MinSeo laugh.

"Isn't Lisa an American name?" A voice asked so the two looked towards the voice.

"Isn't your dick a little small for your body?" MinSeo asked before realizing who was standing there.

"Oh shit..." Lisa and MinSeo said together.