F O U R T E E N

Over the weekend JungKook and MinSeo hung out a lot. They went to the movies, a café, the arcade, the fair what was recently opening since its the beginning of autumn.

At the movies they watched 'The Host'. The movie was about how American military personnel dump chemicals into South Korea's Han River and how several years later, a creature emerges from the tainted waters and sinks its ravenous jaws into local residents. When the creature abducts their daughter (AhSung Ko), a vendor (Song KangHo) and his family decide that they are the only ones who can save her.

It's rated 'R' but that didn't stop JungKook from dragging MinSeo in to see it.

After the movie MinSeo literally hated JungKook so she dragged him to a cute little café. At the café JungKook was embarrassed to show his face since he was surrounded by the colors pink and lavender.

After the café they both decided to go to an arcade and play there. They played DDR, which JungKook won, a racing game that JungKook also won, a game of basket ball that MinSeo won and air hockey.

While playing air hockey MinSeo had hit the puck to air which made it fly passed JungKook and off the table.

The two both laughed before JungKook grabbed it and scored this last score which made it '4:5' so JungKook had won.

After that they went to the fair and rode all of the rides there together.

The only thing they didn't know is that Lisa was there with JiMin as well, but Lisa and JiMin were there as friends while MinSeo and JungKook were there as a couple.

During one of the rides MinSeo noticed Lisa and JiMin walking around together and she looked at JungKook.

"If they see us... We are so fucked."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Sorry it's short but I have updated twice already today so calm down there might be another update.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •Sorry it's short but I have updated twice already today so calm down there might be another update